28th February 2015, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I study M.Tech/MBA in Abroad after completing B.Tech from KSOU?

Hi
After doing B.Tech in Distance Education in
KARNATAKA STATE OPEN UNIVERSITY(KSOU)
Can I do M.Tech or MBA in Abroad?
Please reply I am waiting.

Related Questions:
4th March 2015, 08:47 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study M.Tech/MBA in Abroad after completing B.Tech from KSOU?

Yes, definitely you can study M.Tech/MBA course in Abroad after completion of your B.Tech course from Karnataka State Open University (KSOU). KSOU has been recognised by Distance Education Council (DEC). It is also a Regular member of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU), Delhi, Permanent member of Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU) London UK, Asian Association of Open Universities (AAOU), Beijing, China, and also has association with Commonwealth of Learning (COL). Since, the KSOU is a recognised university and you had completed your B.Tech course from the university, you can pursue M.Tech/MBA course in Abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?