17th September 2015, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I study MBA in US if pursuing B.Tech in Anna University?

Hello,
I am pursuing B.Tech in Anna University. I have a dream to study MBA but in Abroad. Can you tell me that pursuing B.Tech from Anna University I can study MBA in Abroad specially in US?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do M.E in Anna University after pursuing B.E 3rd year?
  2. MBA in Airport and Airlines in Anna University? Estimated fee and jobs?
  3. Which specialization should I choose in MBA if I am pursuing Mechanical engineering? Which Foreign University should I opt? Fee structure of the MBA colleges?
  4. How can I get admission to study M.E. in Anna University, Chennai without TANCET?
  5. What should be my TANCET score to pursue MBA in Anna University?
  6. Is it possible to study Part Time MBA in Anna University if scored 40.6 marks in TANCET being a BC candidate?
  7. Procedure and eligibility to apply for M.Phil course in Anna University for B.E.(CSE) and correspondence MBA(HR) candidate?
  8. Will I be able to get placed after pursuing MBA(Finance)? Are there any companies for MBA graduate?
  9. What is the TANCET cutoff for MBA in Anna University
  10. Will an MBA from Anna University help me in a good career?
  11. How to join as a lecturer after completing MBA under Anna University, Chennai?
  12. Syllabus and sample question papers of Junior Executive(Airport operations)? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to go for higher studies after pursuing B.Tech CSE final year
  14. Job opportunities available for B.Com candidate of Delhi University? Is it beneficial to study MBA?
  15. Admission procedure to study MBA in Columbia University for B.Com graduate who is pursuing ICWA course?
  16. Can I get admission to study BBA in Anna University if pursuing 12th CBSE student of Delhi Region?
  17. Is it necessary to study MBA after completing BBA?
  18. How can I get admission to study MBA after completing correspondence Graduation?
1st October 2015, 10:31 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MBA in US if pursuing B.Tech in Anna University?

Yes, definitely you can study MBA in US after completion of your B.Tech course from Anna University. To be eligible to pursue MBA course, the candidate must have completed Bachelor's degree or equivalent in any discipline from a recognised university. To get admission in MBA course in US universities, you must have to appear in GMAT and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. By reporting your examinations scores, you can apply for admission to MBA course in US universities.
2nd October 2015, 11:11 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MBA in US if pursuing B.Tech in Anna University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am pursuing B.Tech in Anna University. I have a dream to study MBA but in Abroad. Can you tell me that pursuing B.Tech from Anna University I can study MBA in Abroad specially in US?
You are pursuing B.Tech degree so you are eligible for MBA course in Abroad but you should qualify in GMAT entrance exam.

GMAT stands for Graduate Management Admission Test.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for GMAT exam.

The candidate must be above 18 years of age for appearing the GMAT exam.

Best books for GMAT entrance exam

The Official Guide for GMAT Review 2015 (English)
Author: Graduate Management Admission Council
Language: English

The Official Guide for GMAT Review (With CD ROM) (English) 13th Edition
Author: Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC)

GMAT Prep. Course - 2015 (With CD) (English)
Author: Jeff Kolby
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?