15th February 2016, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

Can I study MS in Abroad through GRE and TOEFL having completed B.Tech with an arrears in final semester?

Sir,
I have completed my B.Tech. I had an arrears in final semester. Can I do MS through GRE and TOEFL in Abroad? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. When is the right time to start preparing for GRE and TOEFL? Criteria of arrears to study Abroad? Is self study enough?
  2. Am I eligible to study MS through GRE and TOEFL in Abroad having arrears in B.Tech?
  3. Am I eligible to do MS through GRE and TOEFL if I had arrears in B.Tech? -- [New]
  4. Whether GRE and TOEFL are enough to study MBA in abroad? Procedure to apply, preparation tips and last date to apply for GRE and TOEFL?
  5. Detailed information about scholarship provided by universities in Abroad for MS? Preparation tips for GRE and TOEFL?
  6. TOEFL, IELTS or GRE, which one is helpful for me to study MS in Abroad?
  7. Procedure to study M.S. in abroad? Is GRE and TOEFL necessary?
  8. Chances of going abroad after clearing GRE -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Entrance exams to study M.Sc in Biotechnology in Abroad?
  10. Is it possible to study MS in Abroad through TOEFL and GRE for a candidate who had a backlog in B.Tech?
  11. Courses available to study in Post Graduation in Abroad through GRE and TOEFL?
  12. Whether TOFEL-GRE is necessary for pursuing higher education in abroad?
  13. Qualification required to appear in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in Abroad?
  14. Am i eligible to study MS degree in abroad with 59% in B.Com (Honours)?
  15. Am I eligible to study abroad with 70% average marks in my studies?
  16. Am I eligible to appear in GRE and TOEFL to study Graduation in Abroad being a Diploma holder?
  17. How much marks I have to score in GRE to study MS in any good university in Abroad? Important subjects for preparation? Should I have to appear in TOEFL also?
  18. Any chances to do MS in Abroad? I am doing B.Pharm final year?
17th February 2016, 09:42 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MS in Abroad through GRE and TOEFL having completed B.Tech with an arrears in final semester?

Yes, you can study MS course in Abroad through GRE and TOEFL examination after completion of your B.Tech course only if you have cleared all your backlogs. If you have not cleared your backlogs, I suggest you to appear in Supplementary examinations to clear your backlogs, so, that you are eligible to get admission in MS course in Abroad Universities. You need to report your examinations scores for applying admission to MS course in Abroad Universities.
17th February 2016, 11:25 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MS in Abroad through GRE and TOEFL having completed B.Tech with an arrears in final semester?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have completed my B.Tech. I had an arrears in final semester. Can I do MS through GRE and TOEFL in Abroad? Please reply as soon as possible.
You have pending backlog in B.Tech course so you are not eligible for MS course.

But you can still apply for GRE and TOEFL exam.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad. TOEFL stands for Test Of English as a Foreign Language.

There is no any eligibility criteria. TOEFL exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in Reading, writing, Listening and Speaking sections of English language.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?