15th February 2016, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in GRE and TOEFL to study Graduation in Abroad being a Diploma holder?

Hello Sir,
I have completed my Diploma after 10th. So is I am eligible for GRE and TOEFL? I want to do my Graduation only in Abroad. Please answer me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Courses available to study in Post Graduation in Abroad through GRE and TOEFL?
  2. Am I eligible to appear GRE/TOEFL to study Post Graduation in Abroad being a Chemistry graduate?
  3. Detailed information about scholarship provided by universities in Abroad for MS? Preparation tips for GRE and TOEFL?
  4. Am I eligible to study abroad with 70% average marks in my studies?
  5. Am i eligible to study MS degree in abroad with 59% in B.Com (Honours)?
  6. Whether GRE and TOEFL are enough to study MBA in abroad? Procedure to apply, preparation tips and last date to apply for GRE and TOEFL?
  7. When is the right time to start preparing for GRE and TOEFL? Criteria of arrears to study Abroad? Is self study enough?
  8. Am I eligible to study MS through GRE and TOEFL in Abroad having arrears in B.Tech?
  9. Whether TOFEL-GRE is necessary for pursuing higher education in abroad?
  10. Chances of going abroad after clearing GRE -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Qualification required to appear in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in Abroad?
  12. How to apply for MS course in Germany?
  13. Am I eligible to appear in GRE and TOEFL if secured 57.8% in B.E.(Mechanical Engineering)?
  14. How much marks I have to score in GRE to study MS in any good university in Abroad? Important subjects for preparation? Should I have to appear in TOEFL also?
  15. Procedure to study M.S. in abroad? Is GRE and TOEFL necessary?
  16. Entrance exams to study M.Sc in Biotechnology in Abroad?
  17. Which exam I should write to do MS in abroad?
  18. Detailed information, procedure and tips to prepare for GRE and TOEFL to study in Abroad for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
17th February 2016, 09:40 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in GRE and TOEFL to study Graduation in Abroad being a Diploma holder?

Yes, you are eligible to appear in GRE and TOEFL for pursuing your higher studies in Abroad. There is no specific eligibility criteria required to appear in GRE and TOEFL examination. Anyone irrespective of age, educational qualification, etc., are eligible to appear in GRE and TOEFL examination. By reporting your examinations scores, you can apply for admission to Graduation course in Abroad Universities.
17th February 2016, 11:27 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in GRE and TOEFL to study Graduation in Abroad being a Diploma holder?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I have completed my Diploma after 10th. So is I am eligible for GRE and TOEFL? I want to do my Graduation only in Abroad. Please answer me immediately.
Diploma holder candidates are not eligible for graduation degree in Abroad.

But you are eligible for GRE and TOEFL exam.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.

TOEFL exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in Reading, writing, Listening and Speaking sections of English language.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?