26th December 2016, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I take admission in B.Tech CSE in Kerala after studies from US?

I live in US. I plan to take my UG in B.Tech CSE in Kerala. Currently, I'm in class 11. I don't have CS classes in 11th and 12th. Here, the courses given each year are different. I had Biology in class 9, Physics in class 10, and Chemistry in class 11. I plan to take AP Physics or Chemistry 2 in class 12. I wonder whether it's a problem for me to join in a college, as far as I know I think that PCM is needed in 12th. But I can't take all 3 subjects in 12th. I do have Maths class (in 12th I'll be taking Calculus or AP Calculus).

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
What is the difference between B.E and B.tech? How to pursue studies with B.Tech CSE in some good engineering college? 1 31st May 2016 07:58 PM
Will I get admission for M.Tech in Kerala in aided or self financing institute with merit? I have completing B.Tech in Kerala University in EEE with non GATE 15 12th June 2014 09:10 PM
List institutions providing of M.Tech(CSE) in Kerala without eligibility criteria of minimum 60% marks in B.Tech? I've passed B.Tech with 59.9% marks and having 1 year experience in a level 3 company 3 6th May 2014 06:05 PM
How to get admission in M.Tech with CSE if I am B.Tech final year student with CSE branch? List of M.Tech colleges in New Delhi India? 2 28th May 2012 01:15 AM