4th May 2017, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

Can a Nepali resident eligible to get admission in AIIMS if completed schooling in India? Procedure of admission for foreign students? What will be fees for foreigners?

I am from Nepal and I did my schooling in India. I have currently passed 12th with 74% and want to get admission in to AIIMS. Am I eligible to get admission? What is the procedure of admission for foreign student? What will be fees for foreigner?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I fill up Indian or Nepali for admission in NIT if studied in India and having a citizenship of Nepal? Does the fee and admission procedure differ for Nepali student?
  2. Admission procedure for foreign students who are staying in India and eligibility criteria
  3. Admission procedure and total expenses to study MDS in India for Nepali student?
  4. Master course in English Literature at universities like Bangalore, Pune, Allahabad etc.?
  5. Am I eligible to get any scholarship for doing M.Sc Nursing in AIIMS?
  6. What is the procedure for foreign students to get admission in MBBS in India?
  7. Procedure to do M.Tech from IIT? Can Nepali students sit for GATE exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Details of MBBS admission process for Bangladeshi students in government/private medical colleges of India?
  9. Procedure for admission and fee structure for admission in CMC Vellore for foreign students? Which courses can I apply for after diploma in Nursing and Lab-Technician?
  10. Information about MBBS admission in AIIMS for international students
  11. Are Nepali students eligible for net and jrf exam in India?
  12. Afgan students can get admission in AIIMS MBBS? Number of seats available for Afghan students?
  13. Can foreign students get direct admission in AIIMS?
  14. Requirements for admission of foreign students to study mbbs in India?
  15. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study MBBS in AIIMS for NRI students?
  16. Am I eligible for to take admission in IIT for M.Tech through Nepal Kota being a candidate of ab-origin?
  17. Procedure to get admission in Pharmacy for foreign students?
  18. Nepali students can take admission in MDS in Indian universities? Details of it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?