4th May 2017, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to get admission in Queensland University of Technology if got 5 bands in IELTS? Will I have to write entrance exam? Which stream of engineering I can get?

Hello sir, I have passed 12th with PCM group and got 5 bands in IELTS. Please tell me am I eligible to get admission in Queensland University of Technology? Will I have to write entrance exam? Which stream of engineering I can get?

Related Questions:
  1. Maximum bands required in IELTS for admission in University of Queensland, Australia? Which stream of Commerce should I choose for UG course?
  2. Bands required in IELTS to get admission in Engineering course at University of Southern Queensland? How to apply for study visa?
  3. List of degree courses available in Queensland University of Technology? Marks required in IELTS for admission?
  4. Will Embassy give me Visa with a score of 5.5 bands in IELTS? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Admission in Australia with 6 bands in IELTS
  6. Can I get USA Visa having 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  7. Can I get Visa for any college of Canada having 5.5 in listening, 5.5 in reading, 5 writing and 5 in speaking?
  8. Universities offering M.Sc. in Power Engineering in Germany for a candidate who has scored 7 bands in IELTS?
  9. Possibility to apply for student visa for European countries if got 80% in 12th and 6.5 bands in IELTS?
  10. Cutoff Bands required in IELTS to study MS in University of Toronto?
  11. Can I get admission in University of Windsor with 6 Bands in IELTS?
  12. Am I eligible to study abroad with 6.5 bands in IELTS?
  13. Procedure to be followed to go abroad after 10th standard?
  14. Can I study MS in US after clearing GRE and IELTS with 6.5 bands score? Having 6 backlogs in my B.Tech will affect the admission process?
  15. Will Germany Embassy give me Visa with 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  16. Is it possible to study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and 5 Bands in Writing?
  17. Possibility to get admission in The University of British Columbia to study under graduate course after 12th (Mathematics) with 74% and 5.5 bands in IELTS? How to get admission?
  18. Can I get admission to study MS in University of Alberta, University of Western Ontario or Concordia University if secured 6 Bands in IELTS AND 74% in B.Tech?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?