27th August 2017, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Can we do Pharm.D in USA after B.Pharm from India?

Hello, I have been completed my B.Pharm in India in the university Of Kerala health and science and I would like to do Pharm.D after it, whether can we do Pharm.D after B.Pharm in USA?

28th August 2017, 10:57 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can we do Pharm.D in USA after B.Pharm from India?

In order to pursue Pharma.D course, candidates must have to complete their class 12th with science stream from a recognized Board of education as Pharma.D course is opted on the basis of class 12th qualification.
Now, in order to pursue Pharma.D course from the Universities of USA, candidates must have to qualify in the examination of IELTS in order to be eligible for the above mentioned course in different Universities of USA. Most of the Universities require a minimum of 6 score in IELTS examination to give admission to International students for pursuing the above mentioned course.
4th September 2017, 11:55 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I have been completed my B.Pharm in India in the university Of Kerala health and science and I would like to do Pharm.D after it, whether can we do Pharm.D after B.Pharm in USA?
After completion of B.Pharma, you can't do Pharma.D.

Those candidates who have completed M.Pharma course from a recognized University are eligible for Pharma.D from USA.

But you must have a valid GRE and TOEFL score.
21st June 2021, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

What is the process for pharm d in usa after b pharm in India? Is there any entrance exam? Or any other criteria?
15th September 2021, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Can we do b pharmacy in usa after d pharmacy from
india
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?