19th June 2017, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in any universities of USA after completion of 12th with a 57 percentage mark?

Can I get admission in any university in USA after completion of 12th with 57 percentage marks? Can you please give me the details on the same? It will be helpful if you can provide me the details soon. Awaiting for the quick response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get admission in USA universities after completion of 12th with 60 percentage marks? -- [New]
  2. Are Indian students not treated well in USA or UK countries? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Top Universities which offer MS in US? Cutoff marks required in GRE to get admission?
  4. Eligibility to study MS in top universities of USA for a candidate with 82.2% in 10th, 77.8% in 12th and 70.5% till 4th semester of B.E.? Cutoff marks required in GRE and TOEFL to get admission?
  5. With just 54% in B.Tech can I get universities in USA?
  6. Possibility to study further education in Abroad for 12th Biology CBSE student?
  7. List of entrance exams to study B.E. course in USA for a candidate who has secured 80% in 12th PCM?
  8. What is the minimum percentage criteria followed for doing MBBS in USA after completion of 12th standard?
  9. Am I eligible to get admission in good universities in US for doing MS after completion of BE with 53% marks?
  10. When should I apply for GRE to get admission in MS(Construction Management) in USA?
  11. Am I eligible to do MBA in USA or UK after scoring 52% graduation in commerce degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. In which good universities can I get admission for MCA or MS?
  13. What are the exams to give for getting MS admission in USA top universities?
  14. How can I get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT? Minimum percentage required and scholarship?
  15. List of top universities in USA to do MS after completion of B.Tech?
  16. List of best universities to do MD in USA after completion of BHMS?
  17. Minimum percentage required in MBBS to study MS course from top universities of USA? Procedure to take admission?
  18. Percentage required in 12th to get admission in B.Com course in top universities? -- [Most Discussed]
20th June 2017, 01:15 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get admission in any universities of USA after completion of 12th with a 57 percentage mark?

Since you have scored less percentage in your 12th standard, you can get admission in average level universities for pursuing undergraduate course in US universities.
Candidates who have completed class 12th standard from a recognized university are eligible to apply for undergraduate course in USA provided they qualify standardized English language test TOEFL/IELTS and SAT (Scholastic Assessment Test)entrance exam.The SAT examination is typically taken by high school students to get into undergraduate courses.

Followings are the common steps to follow to applying for admission:
>Search for colleges and courses for which you are eligible
>Contact schools and visit websites for information regarding course available and eligibility
>Narrow down your list of schools
>Appear for the entrance exams like TOEFL/IELTS.These are the standardized language tests, required to be taken for the purpose of getting admission to colleges.These tests are all different in various ways but many colleges ask for any one of the results.
>Appear for SAT (Scholastic Assessment Test) entrance examination which measure literacy and writing skills that are needed for academic success in college.The SAT is typically taken by high school students to get into undergraduate courses.
>Write SOPs (Statement of Purpose) and ask for LORs (letter of recommendation)
>Apply to the colleges which fit your interests
>Appear for video/online interviews of the colleges that shortlisted you
>If accepted, apply for student visa
20th June 2017, 03:56 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in any universities of USA after completion of 12th with a 57 percentage mark?

Yes, you can get admission in some of the US universities after completion of your 12th standard with 57 percentage marks from a recognised board. Most of the US universities asks for minimum aggregate of 60% marks in 12th standard to offer admission in their university. So, you need to check the eligibility criteria required such as minimum percentage required in 12th standard before applying for admission to Bachelor's degree course in US universities.
20th June 2017, 09:12 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I get admission in any university in USA after completion of 12th with 57 percentage marks? Can you please give me the details on the same? It will be helpful if you can provide me the details soon. Awaiting for the quick response. Thank you!
Yes, you can get admission in any universities of USA after completion of 12th with a 57 percentage marks. But you should qualify in GRE and TOEL exam.

USA Universities doesn't require any percentage marks in 12th standard.
23rd June 2021, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

can I get admission for masters in USA if I have 56 percent in 12th
23rd June 2021, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

can I get admission for masters in usa with 56 percent in 12th
14th September 2021, 04:05 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in any University of usa after completion of 12th with a 58.95percentage mark?I also scored band 6.5 overall in ielts.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?