2nd April 2016, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

Chances to study in Europe without IELTS, GRE and TOEFL?

Hi,
I would like to know that without IELTS, GRE and TOEFL can study I study in Europe? Is there any chance? Please let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Do I have to appear in GRE or IELTS is sufficient to study MS in USA, Canada and Germany? Scope of M.S. through GRE, TOEFL and IELTS?
  2. TOEFL, IELTS or GRE, which one is helpful for me to study MS in Abroad?
  3. What shall I do to MS from abroad in CS stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is there any way to apply for Ph.D in US without doing GRE/TOEFL?
  5. What are the exams we need to write for doing MS in abroad?
  6. Studying MS in Abroad for B.Tech(IT) candidate?
  7. In which entrance exam should I appear among IELTS and TOEFL along with GRE to study MS in USA? Specializations to study in MS for B.E.(ECE) candidate?
  8. How can I prepare to crack GRE, IELTS and TOEFL to study MS in Chemical Engineering in Abroad? Detailed information about it?
  9. In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in M.S. in USA/Switzerland?
  10. What is the procedure to go abroad after Diploma in Midwifery?
  11. Can I get admission to study M.Pharmacy in UK with scholarship through GRE, IELTS and TOEFL?
  12. How to apply for MS after B.Tech Civil Engineering? How to get admission in MIT University for MS?
  13. When should I apply in GRE, TOEFL and IELTS to study MS in Abroad? Qualification required and expenses to apply?
  14. Am I eligible for masters in US or UK after pursuing B.Tech Mechanical?
  15. Where else can the GRE and TOEFL/IELTS score be useful other than for seeking admission in colleges Abroad?
  16. What minimum marks are required by US universities for giving admission under MS course?
  17. Whether GRE is tough than IELTS and TOEFL? Syllabus and previous years question papers of GRE?
  18. MBA or Master's degree in Pharmacy, which has wide scope if study in USA? List of entrance exam for admission?
12th April 2016, 08:39 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to study in Europe without IELTS, GRE and TOEFL?

No, there is no chance of studying in Europe without IELTS, GRE and TOEFL examinations. To be eligible to get admission in any Abroad University, you must have to prove your English Language Proficiency skills by appearing in TOEFL/IELTS examination and it is not mandatory to appear in GRE examination. By reporting your examinations scores, you can apply for admission to higher studies in Europe Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?