13th January 2018, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

College in Australia providing MBA without IELTS exam? Steps I should follow for admission?

I am graduate and willing to do MBA from Australia so, I want to know is there any college in Australia providing MBA without IELTS exam? Steps I should follow for admission?

17th January 2018, 04:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: College in Australia providing MBA without IELTS exam? Steps I should follow for admission?

IELTS/TOEFL are compulsory for admission abroad at any university, because medium of studies will be in English. There is no other way to get admission.

Only in case of non English courses, you might not require such scores, but still you should clear IELTS/TOEFL with a qualifying score.
17th January 2018, 08:53 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: College in Australia providing MBA without IELTS exam? Steps I should follow for admission?

No, it is not possible to get admission in MBA course without appearing in IELTS examination. It is mandatory to appear in IELTS examination to prove your English Language proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections to apply for admission to MBA course in Abroad universities. By reporting your examinations scores, you can apply for admission to MBA course in Australian universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?