20th June 2016, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Cost expenses of Master's in Aerospace Engineering in Iran? Is it necessary to know Persian for admission?

I would like to know about the cost expenses of doing Master's Degree in Aerospace Engineering in Iran? And I came to know that Persian is necessary to get admission. Is it true?

Related Questions:
  1. UGC recognised universities from Iran for Masters in Persian?
  2. Total fee expenses to study B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) in Mumbai?
  3. Admission criteria and fee expenses of BS(Architecture) course of Iran University of Science & Technology, Tehran?
  4. Am I eligible for doing masters in Aerospace engineering in USA universities?
  5. Procedure, list of colleges, total expenses and course duration of Diploma in Aerospace Engineering for 12th student? Starting salary for diploma Aerospace Engineer?
  6. How to do masters in Aerospace Engineering after passing 2nd year mechanical engineering
  7. What is the admission criteria for PG course in Aerospace Engineering?
  8. Am I eligible to do aerospace engineering masters in abroad after
  9. How can I get admission in Ph.D(Sociology) in India if studying M.S. in Iran? How much does it costs?
  10. Which are the best universities for Aerospace Engineering
  11. How to do Aerospace Engineering in abroad Like USA and Canada? How much would be the cost for it?
  12. Am I eligible to pursue masters in Aerospace Engineering after pursuing engineering in computers? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I do masters in aerospace engineering course in USA or in IIT?
  14. Procedures and requirements of post graduation in Aerospace engineering from MIT, USA?
  15. Is it beneficial to pursue Masters degree in Germany if completed Bachelors from Bangladesh? Expenses to study in Germany?
  16. Ph.D in USA being a computer software engineer and masters student in Iran?
  17. What are the educational expenses for masters in civil engineering?
  18. Procedure for getting admission in BE aerospace engineering? List of colleges to apply in Maharashtra? -- [New]
19th July 2016, 12:48 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cost expenses of Master's in Aerospace Engineering in Iran? Is it necessary to know Persian for admission?

The expense of Master Degree course in Aerospace Engineering in Iran depends on various factors like the institute from which you are pursuing, the credit hours you opt, location of your stay, etc. The expense of the course will be in the range of 10-25 lakhs.
Persian is one of important language in Iran. If you are opting for English medium course, then English is mandatory else Arabic/Persian. Persian is one of the preferred languages through which you can get preference for admission. However, some universities also have made Persian as the compulsory language.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?