25th February 2017, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Which country USA, UK or India is better for medical student who wants to do her further studies?

I want to pursue further studies in either pediatric or surgery and wanted to know which country is better USA, UK or India provided I have passed the exams for each country. Can you please give me the details on the same? Thank you!

27th February 2017, 04:58 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which country USA, UK or India is better for medical student who wants to do her further studies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to pursue further studies in either pediatric or surgery and wanted to know which country is better USA, UK or India provided I have passed the exams for each country. Can you please give me the details on the same? Thank you!
The country you want to study depends upon where you want to work in the future. If you want to settle in USA or UK, you can pursue the course in the respective country or it is better to study the higher studies in India itself. It is not advisable to study your higher studies in USA and work in India. If you want to live in USA, then you can study the course in the USA and get US experience. The cost involved in the abroad studies is also very high compared to India. So study the course in the country you want to settle.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?