28th June 2014, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

Which course is preferable to study in Abroad if pursuing B.Sc(IT)?

hello
i am studing in B.s.C-IT IN INDIA but in future
i am going foreign so i want to know which field
i will do or and i can choose?????????
waiting for your reply

Related Questions:
  1. Which country is preferable to study M.S. in Civil Engineering? -- [New]
  2. Which stream should I choose in M.Sc after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  3. What is the use of studying M.Sc course being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of BE in CSE? Which Entrance Exams should I prepare to study in Abroad?
  4. How to study MS in abroad after pursuing B.Tech ECE?
  5. How should I join any institute like NIIT while studying BSc IT
  6. Should I join IELTS and GRE programs for study abroad if pursuing B.Com?
  7. Which country and college is the best for ECE? I am pursuing B.Tech in ECE
  8. Which branch is preferable for me in MS to study in Abroad if completed B.E. in E&TC? In which country should I pursue M.S. programme?
  9. Can I study abroad in a B-school through GMAT after doing distance BA (General) from IGNOU?
  10. When is the right time to start preparing for GRE and TOEFL? Criteria of arrears to study Abroad? Is self study enough?
  11. Colleges or universities preferable for doing MS in Chemical Engineering in Abroad? What are the job opportunities
  12. What is the procedure of studying MCA course from abroad after completing BCA from India?
  13. How to go abroad to study masters programme in USA?
  14. Which exam to answer to go abroad to study after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Scholarship to study Abroad after Matriculation?
  16. How may I do Ph.D without doing M.Tech? How may I get details for the same?
  17. What are the chances of studying abroad after passing 12th from India?
  18. Does this good of going to London to pursue Engineering? Which place is better for this course between India and England?
18th June 2016, 03:04 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is preferable to study in Abroad if pursuing B.Sc(IT)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
i am studing in B.s.C-IT IN INDIA but in future
i am going foreign so i want to know which field
i will do or and i can choose?????????
waiting for your reply
The aspirant can study Master of Science or Master of Business Administration after B.Sc in Information Technology. There are also various master degrees in options available in abroad. There are certain things you have to decide, if you want to study MBA or MS in abroad then you have to decide the country first.
Then you have to clear the English proficiency test like TOEFL with good score. For MBA you can appear for GMAT and clear the same. The GMAT is required in almost all the universities in USA for studying MBA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?