18th March 2018, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required in TOEFL to study BS(Sports Management) in Tampa University?

I came to know that I have to appear TOEFL so that I can secure admission for BS(Sports Management) course in Tampa University. Can I know about the marks which I have to secure in TOEFL for getting admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks required in IELTS and TOEFL to study Business Management Undergraduate course in Campbellsville University?
  2. Should I appear in TOEFL to study MBA in Abroad? Cutoff marks required to qualify in TOEFL?
  3. Cutoff marks required in TOEFL to study Bachelor in Marine Management in The University of The South Pacific?
  4. How can I prepare to crack TOEFL? Study Materials for preparation? Cutoff marks required to qualify?
  5. Cutoff marks required in TOEFL to study MBA in USA?
  6. Pattern and cutoff marks required to qualify TOEFL? Detailed procedure of TOEFL counselling?
  7. Documents required to study MS(Engineering Management) in Trine University?
  8. Cutoff marks required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS with full scholarship in US?
  9. How can I prepare to qualify in GRE and TOEFL? Cutoff marks required to study MS in Germany?
  10. Minimum marks required in TOEFL to study MBA in Germany? Tips for preparation?
  11. Entrance exams available to study BS(Sports Management) in Tampa University?
  12. Admission details of BS(Sports Management) in Tampa University?
  13. Cutoff marks required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in top 100 universities of the world?
  14. Marks required in IELTS and TOEFL to get admission in MS at University of Technology, Sydney? When the IELTS and TOEFL exam conducted?
  15. Should I prepare for TOEFL to study MBA in Abroad? -- [New]
  16. Job opportunities through BS(Sports Management) of Tampa University?
  17. Cutoff marks required to study B.Sc(Agriculture) in Tamil Nadu Agricultural University? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Does the Imperial College London provides MBA in International Business Management? Marks required in IELTS, GMAT and TOEFL for it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?