18th March 2018, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required in TOEFL to study MBA in USA?

Hi sir, I want to do MBA in USA. For that I have applied for TOEFL and preparing for this entrance exam. I would like to know that what cutoff marks I need to achieve so that I can get admission for MBA course in USA?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I appear in TOEFL to study MBA in Abroad? Cutoff marks required to qualify in TOEFL?
  2. Minimum marks required in TOEFL to study MBA in Germany? Tips for preparation?
  3. Should I prepare for TOEFL to study MBA in Abroad? -- [New]
  4. Percentage required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in Economics in USA for B.Com student? Necessity of GRE and TOEFL?
  5. Am i eligible for MS or MBA in US with 60% marks in Degree?
  6. Cutoff percentage required in GRE, TOEFL and B.Tech to study MS(Automobile Engineering) in USA?
  7. How can I prepare to crack TOEFL? Study Materials for preparation? Cutoff marks required to qualify?
  8. Can I study in USA without appearing in TOEFL? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of M.Pharma course through TOEFL? Scholarship to study in USA?
  9. Marks required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS(Civil Engineering in USA? Scholarships for study?
  10. Percentage required in TOEFL to study MS in USA?
  11. Can I study MS in USA with 320 marks in GRE and 83 marks in TOEFL?
  12. Minimum marks required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS(Civil Engineering) in top 20 universities of USA?
  13. Chances to study MBA in USA/UK with 52% in Graduation?
  14. Am I eligible to do MBA in USA or UK after scoring 52% graduation in commerce degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Eligibility to study MS in top universities of USA for a candidate with 82.2% in 10th, 77.8% in 12th and 70.5% till 4th semester of B.E.? Cutoff marks required in GRE and TOEFL to get admission?
  16. Pattern and cutoff marks required to qualify TOEFL? Detailed procedure of TOEFL counselling?
  17. Cutoff marks required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS with full scholarship in US?
  18. Should I appear in TOEFL to study MBA in Abroad? Detailed information about TOEFL?
17th May 2018, 06:03 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in TOEFL to study MBA in USA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi sir, I want to do MBA in USA. For that I have applied for TOEFL and preparing for this entrance exam. I would like to know that what cutoff marks I need to achieve so that I can get admission for MBA course in USA?

The required TOEFL score to study MBA in USA vary from one university to another. In general, most of the business schools in the USA required TOEFL score of at least of 90 IBT. Some business schools required a minimum of 100 IBT and some business schools required 104 IBT. TOEFL has four sections: Reading Section, Listening Section, Speaking Section and Writing Section. Each section has a score of 30. The total score is 120. Candidates can find the details in the TOEFL website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?