13th April 2015, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required in TOEFL to study MBA in Germany? Tips for preparation?

Sir
Please tell me how do I prepare for TOEFL?
I want to do MBA in Germany and I am thinking
to take coaching class for TOEFL.
Kindly tell me what marks I should get in TOEFL?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to study MBA in Germany through TOEFL? Detailed information about TOEFL?
  2. Should I appear in TOEFL to study MBA in Abroad? Cutoff marks required to qualify in TOEFL?
  3. Whether GRE and TOEFL are enough to study MBA in abroad? Procedure to apply, preparation tips and last date to apply for GRE and TOEFL?
  4. MBA in Germany with 55% in MBS program?
  5. What's the eligibility for doing MS in Germany after completing B.Tech(India)?I've secured 55% marks in B.E(mechanical engineer)
  6. Whether TOEFL is tough? Tips for preparation?
  7. Detailed information about scholarship provided by universities in Abroad for MS? Preparation tips for GRE and TOEFL?
  8. Minimum marks required to pursue M.S. in any good university of USA for B.E.(ME) student? Online preparation for GRE and TOEFL?
  9. Which test I should clear for pursuing PhD from USA, Germany and England like countries? Cost of GRE and TOEFL?
  10. MS in Germany is possible with segregate? Minimum marks required?
  11. Whether to apply for MS in Germany or not? Which entrance exams to write?
  12. Can I apply for MS course in communication in Germany? What are the steps for the same? What's the fee structure and living cost for the same? I Have completed my B.Tech in electronics and communication with 75.6% marks
  13. Minimum marks required in TANCET to get admission in MBA course for MBC candidate? Tips for preparation?
  14. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. In which entrance exam should I appear among IELTS and GMAT to study MBA in Germany? Total expenses to study MBA in Germany?
  16. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required?
  17. How to do MBA abroad after completing Mechanical Engineering?
  18. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to study MS in Germany?
18th April 2015, 08:40 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum marks required in TOEFL to study MBA in Germany? Tips for preparation?

There is no exact minimum marks as such to be scored in TOEFL to study MBA in Germany. This is because the higher you score the stronger is your application and the better university you can opt for. Moreover, the minimum marks for a good institute depends on the relative performance of the other applicants. Usually a score greater than 90 is enough to get good universities. You should join coaching institutes especially the reputed ones which will help you get the right study materials and also appear in the mock tests that will help you to analyze your preparation and weak points and improve further. The tips for preparation has been attached for your kind reference.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf TOEFL_Tips.pdf(3.77 MB, 72 views)
File Type: pdf TOEFL - TOEFL Exam Essentials.pdf(369.8 KB, 73 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?