7th August 2018, 03:56 AM
Unregistered

Documents required to get LLM(Banking and Finance) admission in University of Dundee?

Hello everyone, I want to secure an admission in University of Dundee for studying LLM(Banking and Finance). I would like to know that what are all the documents required for getting admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study LLM(Banking and Finance) in University of Dundee? -- [New]
  2. Detailed information about LLM(Banking and Finance) course offered in University of Dundee?
  3. Entrance exam to study LLM(Banking and Finance) in University of Dundee? Duration of this course?
  4. Eligibility to get LLM(Banking and Finance) in University of Dundee? Fee expenses of LLM(Banking and Finance)?
  5. Courses offered n Dundee University? What is the admission procedure?
  6. Documents required to apply for International Finance Olympiad?
  7. Admission procedure to study Bachelor in Finance at Sykes College of Business? Documents required to get admission?
  8. Documents required to apply for an Internship in Bajaj Capital Ltd. for MBA-Finance student?
  9. Where to apply for two month internship in MBA Finance at Udaipur? Documents required for it?
  10. Documents required to get BF(International Finance) admission in Geneva Business School, Madrid?
  11. Procedure to get loan for admission in IIHM? What all Documents required?
  12. Documents required to get PhD(Economics) admission in University of Guelph?
  13. Can I write CSIR if done M.Sc Biotechnology from Abertay Dundee a Scotish university?
  14. What documents are required for getting admission in class 11th? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure of loan offered by IIHM to students for admission in Delhi campus? Documents required?
  16. How to take again admission in Delhi University? What documents need to submitted for admission?
  17. Documents required to get admission in Tel Aviv University for BS(EEE) course?
  18. Documents required to study MS in Abroad?
16th August 2018, 04:46 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to get LLM(Banking and Finance) admission in University of Dundee?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to secure an admission in University of Dundee for studying LLM(Banking and Finance). I would like to know that what are all the documents required for getting admission?

Documents required to get LLM Law, Banking and Finance admission in University of Dundee are given below:

>>> Candidates can apply online

>>> A scanned copy of the University Degree Certificate

>>> A scanned copy of the transcript / mark sheet in English

>>> English Language Proficiency Certificate (IELTS, TOEFL, CPE, IGCSE)

Candidates can find the details in the university website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?