30th January 2017, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study abroad even after having 30 backlogs?

How do they count the backlogs? Is it possible to study abroad with more than 30 backlogs? Depends on how do they count the backlogs. Can you please give me the information on the same? What is the criteria followed? Awaiting to get the response soon.

4th February 2017, 07:50 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study abroad even after having 30 backlogs?

If you have got degree in your hand, after clearing all those backlogs, then surely you can apply for admission abroad, but chances of admission at reputed universities will be lesser for you.

Hence, you can appear for entrance exams required for admission abroad. If you can score excellently in the exams, then surely you will get admission.
8th February 2017, 11:22 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How do they count the backlogs? Is it possible to study abroad with more than 30 backlogs? Depends on how do they count the backlogs. Can you please give me the information on the same? What is the criteria followed? Awaiting to get the response soon.
If you have cleared your pending backlogs then you are eligible for higher study in Abroad. After completion of graduation degree, you can apply for MS course in Abroad.

But you must have valid GRE and TOEFL score card.
28th August 2019, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my B pharmacy degree with 62% with 15 backlogs but i cleared my all backlogs within degree nd complte my degree on exact tym.. Can i get student visa for abroad if i apply study visa for canada
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?