25th February 2018, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in Georgia Institute of Technology for MS program?

I am studying in B.Tech Computer Science Engineering 6th semester. After my B.Tech I want to study M.S. but in abroad. I came to know Georgia Institute of Technology (GIT) offer this course. Can you tell me the admission procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. Whom to consult for admission in MS at Georgia Institute of Technology, USA?
  2. List of top colleges of India and Abroad?
  3. Admission procedure to study PhD(Information Technology) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur?
  4. Admission procedure to study PhD(Applied Physics) in Bhilai Institute of Technology?
  5. Admission procedure to study PhD(Chemical Sciences) in Siddaganga Institute of Technology?
  6. Which universities which offer M.Tech course in USA? What is their academic objective, fee structure and campus environment?
  7. Admission procedure to study PhD(Applied Physics) in SV National Institute of Technology?
  8. List of top 5 engineering colleges in India and Abroad having the best faculty and infrastructure in Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure to get admission in Massachusetts Institute Of Technology to study B.Tech?
  10. Eligibility criteria for post graduation course in IIIT for BE graduate?
  11. Marks required in Engineering to get admission in MS at Georgia Institute of Technology, USA? Fees and conditions for admission?
  12. Admission procedure to study PhD(Electronic Science) in Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management?
  13. Engineering streams available in Georgia Institute of Technology, United States? Eligibility and fees required for admission?
  14. Admission procedure to study PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in Birla Institute of Technology, Extension Centre, Patna? -- [New]
  15. Admission procedure to study PhD(Mathematics) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology?
  16. Which IIT college can I apply after scoring 2531 rank in SC?
  17. Admission procedure to study PhD(Instrumentation Technology) in Gulbarga University?
  18. In which college will I get after scoring 5800 rank?
4th March 2018, 04:01 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Georgia Institute of Technology for MS program?

You can appear for GRE, if you are interested in getting admission in a MS programme. Admission will be on the basis of score. Most of the reputed universities abroad will ask for GRE score for admission.

Along with the above score, you need to appear for IELTS/TOEFL for English proficiency. You just need a minimum required score according to the university standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?