9th March 2018, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in MS at University of Hong Kong? Which are the streams available?

I am Mechanical Engineering holder and now want to study MS from University of Hong Kong. Please send me procedure to get admission? Which are the stream available?

Related Questions:
  1. Best universities in abroad to study Masters in Architecture and Construction
  2. Best stream for engineering at Hong Kong University of Science and Technology? Eligibility and procedure to get admission?
  3. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission in Robotics Engineering course at The Hong Kong Polytechnic University? Will I have to write entrance exam? Where to get applicaion form?
  4. Steps to get admission in MS Metallurgy at University of Hong Kong?
  5. Detailed admission test to study BS in Hong Kong University of Science and Technology?
  6. Details regarding admission in M.Sc Ethical Hacking course at The University of Hong Kong?
  7. How to get admission in Masters in Finance in Faculty of Business, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University?
  8. Detailed information and entrance exam available to study B.Tech in Hong Kong University of Science and Technology?
  9. How to get admission in MS Aerospace Engineering at Hong Kong University of Science and Technology?
  10. List of universities offering Master in Environmental Engineering in Abroad -- [New]
  11. How can I get admission to study MBA in HKUST Business School, Hong Kong?
  12. How to get admission in MS Metallurgy at Hong Kong University of Science and Technology? Will I have to face language problems?
  13. Is it possible get a job as a fresher in Hong Kong after completion of B.Pharm course?
  14. Which country should I prefer for doing masters in computer science engineering?
  15. Best colleges and entrance exams to study Bachelors of Technology in Materials and Metallurgical Engineering from abroad?
  16. Which are the best institutes for CS? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of Fashion Designing colleges abroad to do Masters in Fashion
  18. Hong Kong Polytechnic University is best to study MS for Indian students? Mode of study and requirements for it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?