8th November 2017, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

Steps to get admission in MS Metallurgy at University of Hong Kong?

I am in final year of B.Tech Metallurgy at IIT, Kharagpur and want to do MS in Metallurgy from University of Hong Kong. Please tell me steps I should follow for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Best universities in abroad to study Masters in Architecture and Construction
  2. How to get admission in MS Metallurgy at Hong Kong University of Science and Technology? Will I have to face language problems?
  3. Procedure to get admission in MS at University of Hong Kong? Which are the streams available?
  4. Best colleges and entrance exams to study Bachelors of Technology in Materials and Metallurgical Engineering from abroad?
  5. Detailed admission test to study BS in Hong Kong University of Science and Technology?
  6. Best stream for engineering at Hong Kong University of Science and Technology? Eligibility and procedure to get admission?
  7. Details regarding admission in M.Sc Ethical Hacking course at The University of Hong Kong?
  8. How to get admission in Masters in Finance in Faculty of Business, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University?
  9. Which country is best to do masters in Civil engineering?
  10. Detailed information and entrance exam available to study B.Tech in Hong Kong University of Science and Technology?
  11. Procedure to Get Into Merchant Navy after BTech? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to get admission in MS Aerospace Engineering at Hong Kong University of Science and Technology?
  13. List of universities offering Master in Environmental Engineering in Abroad -- [New]
  14. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission in Robotics Engineering course at The Hong Kong Polytechnic University? Will I have to write entrance exam? Where to get applicaion form?
  15. How can I get admission to study MBA in HKUST Business School, Hong Kong?
  16. Is it possible get a job as a fresher in Hong Kong after completion of B.Pharm course?
  17. Which country should I prefer for doing masters in computer science engineering?
  18. Which are the best institutes for CS?
11th November 2017, 12:55 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to get admission in MS Metallurgy at University of Hong Kong?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am in final year of B.Tech Metallurgy at IIT, Kharagpur and want to do MS in Metallurgy from University of Hong Kong. Please tell me steps I should follow for it?

The University of Hong Kong does not offer an MS Metallurgy program. The University of Hong Kong offers the following Master of Science courses: Computer Science, Electronic Commerce and Internet Computing, Building Services Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Energy Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Geo technical Engineering, Industrial Engineering and Logistics Management, Infrastructure Project Management, Mechanical Engineering, Structural Engineering and Transportation Engineering. The University of Hong Kong website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?