2nd October 2017, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Details regarding MBA course at UUNZ Institute of Business, New Zealand? Is IELTS required for it?

Sir, I am graduate and want to study MBA course from UUNZ Institute of Business, New Zealand. Please give me details regarding this university? IELTS required for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether Newzealand Embassy will award me visa if secured 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  2. Possibility to study B.Tech in USA and Newzealand? Cost expenses of B.Tech in these two countries?
  3. MBA from AIS New Zealand is worthy?
  4. Can I study MBA in Abroad with IELTS scorecard?
  5. Can I study MBA in Abroad with IELTS scorecard? -- [New]
  6. Does the Imperial College London provides MBA in International Business Management? Marks required in IELTS, GMAT and TOEFL for it?
  7. Can I get visa for New Zealand or Canada having 5.5 bandsin IELTS and done Diploma engineering?
  8. Is MBA from New Zealand valuable in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which universities in Germany, New Zealand, Europe and Switzerland accept 6 band score in IELTS?
  10. Details regarding pursuing business management course in USA?
  11. What should I do to get scholarship from Australian Business School? Will IELTS be enough? What is the minimum score?
  12. List of entrance exams to study Hotel Management course in Newzealand?
  13. Can I go to Canada or Newzealand after 12th from Haryana open boardwith 65% marks non medical? Required IELTS bands for the same?
  14. Eligibility criteria and courses available for 12th student in Newzealand?
  15. Is it better to do MBBS from Newzealand and expenses for the same?
  16. Should I appear in IELTS to study MBA in Australia after completing B.Com?
  17. Minimum age required, IELTS and GRE exams for studying in USA? Expense of MBA in USA?
  18. Eligibility criteria and details of admission in B.Tech (Civil) at KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden? Marks required in IELTS and exact time to apply?
7th October 2017, 02:31 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details regarding MBA course at UUNZ Institute of Business, New Zealand? Is IELTS required for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am graduate and want to study MBA course from UUNZ Institute of Business, New Zealand. Please give me details regarding this university? IELTS required for it?

Those who have completed a Bachelor’s Degree with good a academic score or equivalent with two years full time relevant professional work experience are eligible to apply for MBA in UUNZ Institute of Business, New Zealand. Candidates can apply online for the admission to the MBA course at the UUNZ Institute of Business, New Zealand. Candidates have to upload the following documents for the admission:

Passport’s key page (personal details)
IELTS grade
CV
Work experience certificate
Previous qualifications
Application form

Yes, IELTS score is required for the MBA admission in UUNZ Institute of Business, New Zealand. Candidates have to score 6.5 Band with no band less than 6.0 in IELTS to get admission in UUNZ Institute of Business. The UUNZ Institute of Business website link is given Click Here
7th October 2017, 10:55 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Details regarding MBA course at UUNZ Institute of Business, New Zealand? Is IELTS required for it?

Yes, IELTS (International English Language Testing System) is required for admission to UUNZ Institute of Business, New Zealand.
MBA programme at UUNZ Institute of Business, New Zealand, gives candidates an edge in competitive work environment by helping them to understand and make critical decision about change and help them to learn about sustainability across global markets and contexts and contemporary business management.
Candidates, those who posses bachelor degree or equivalent degree in a business related discipline, can apply for MBA course at UUNZ Institute of Business, New Zealand.
Those candidates who are willing to take admission to UUNZ Institute of Business, New Zealand for MBA course, must have to appear and qualify in IELTS examination. Candidates must have to secure an overall 6.5 bands (no band below 6.0).
UUNZ Institute of Business, New Zealand was established in 2002 at Auckland.It offers a various programmes in Business, ranging from diplomas to the MBA to national as well as international candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?