21st August 2016, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I go to Canada or Newzealand after 12th from Haryana open boardwith 65% marks non medical? Required IELTS bands for the same?

I want to go abroad. I have done my 12th Haryana open board with 65%. Some says to me you can go new Zealand & some says you cant go abroad. Can I go Canada or New Zealand. Is there any problem Or not and how much band i need??

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks required in 12th PCM to study B.Tech in Canada for a candidate who has secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  2. Can I get admission in MacEwan University, Canada if completed 12th from Open School and secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  3. Is it possible for me to get Visa for studying abroad with 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  4. Which course should I choose in Canada if secured 74.67% in 12th Medical and 6.5 Bands in IELTS? Scope and colleges of that course?
  5. Eligibility to study in Canada for a candidate having 63% in 12th and 6 Bands in IELTS?
  6. Can I apply for study visa in Canada after completing IELTS and non medical with 63 marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I apply for admission in Canada with 6 bands in IELTS? -- [New]
  8. Eligibility to study in Canada after 12th 6.5 bands in IELTS?
  9. Can I get student visa to study in Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and 65% in 12th PCB?
  10. Can I get a study visa of Canada if scored 63% marks in 12th and 8 bands in IELTS?
  11. Can I apply for Student Visa to study in Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS but 5 Bands in Writing and 68% in 12th ISC PCB?
  12. Can I get Australia study Visa having 53% in 12th and 6 bands in IELTS?
  13. Admission and Visa for Canada with overall 6 bands?
  14. Is it possible to study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and 5 Bands in Writing?
  15. Am I eligible to study Master's Degree in Canada with overall 6 Bands in IELTS?
  16. Can I study MS in Canada if scored 270 marks in GRE and secured 5 Bands in IELTS?
  17. Can I study in abroad if secured 5 Bands in IELTS and 49% in 12th?
  18. Cutoff Bands required in IELTS to study MS in University of Toronto?
24th August 2016, 08:19 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I go to Canada or Newzealand after 12th from Haryana open boardwith 65% marks non medical? Required IELTS bands for the same?

Yes, you can go to Canada or New Zealand for higher studies. However, you need to score good marks in the entrance exams based on which the institutes in Canada and New Zealand take admission to enhance your portfolio and make your application strong during selection process. You should score at least 6 band in IELTS to ensure smooth processing of visa along with admission call from decent institutes. For good institutes, you should score around 7-8 band in IELTS.
4th May 2017, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I go to Canada or Newzealand after 12th from Haryana open boardwith 65% marks non medical? Required IELTS bands for the same?

My ilets score is 5.5 band not less than 5 and in 2 my score is 70 % i done my 2 with haryana open board arts with math can i apply for Canada
27th November 2017, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

I done my 2 from haryana open board with 68 percent marks in commerce can I apply for study visa is it valid or not
3rd July 2018, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

I have done my 12th from haryana board with 60 percent arts in 2016 and i also did ielts i got 5.5 bands overall in speaking 6.5. And writing 5.5. Listening 5.5. Reading 5. Can i go to Australia or not
19th June 2019, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

I have done my 2 in haryana open schooling my percentage is 70 can I go to Canada or not some people says that I can't go because of studies at open schooling
21st August 2019, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

I did 10th from haryana open board and 12 the from the same board my percentage is 40 and 53.6. and then graduate from kurukshetra University can I eligible for study abroad.
5th October 2019, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

I have done my 12th with delhi national board and my percentage is 70 , Can i take admission in Canada university.
1st August 2020, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply visa After completing 12 th in haryana board ( in haryana) in government school with commerce (80%) and how many bands will required??
17th May 2021, 08:46 AM
Unregistered

Hey, i have done my 12th class from hbse . It is possible to hbse student going to study abroad .
18th April 2022, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Is haryana open school valid in england or not ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?