17th November 2016, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to pursue PG Diploma course from Canada with criteria listed below?

Hello Sir, I have done my M.Com this year with 64% aggregate, my IELTS score overall is 6, LRSW-6.5, 6, 6, 5.5, 10th-55%, 12th-55% and B.Com-58% marks. I want to know am I eligible to pursue PG Diploma course from Canada? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Criteria to pursue Diploma in Nautical Science? Do i need to pursue B.Sc. after Diploma completion?
  2. Am I eligible to do MBA course after completion of 3 years diploma course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How can I study MS in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics Engineering?
  4. Am I eligible for doing Ph.D after completion of 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering with 76.77 percentage?
  5. What is the procedure followed to do Ph.D in Mathematics after completion of diploma in electrical and electronics engineering?
  6. Am I eligible to pursue Diploma in Civil Engineering from Open University after 9 years of completing class 12th?
  7. Am I eligible to pursue Diploma in and B.Sc in Agriculture from Punjab Agricultural University (PAU)?
  8. Best universities for MS in computers as well as Electricals?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria required for pursuing BCA?
  10. Which correspondence course and from which University should I pursue my Degree course that will help me get a Visa of Canada and Australia?
  11. Am I eligible to study BBA if completed Diploma in CSE on 10th basis?
  12. Am I eligible for PG Diploma in Canada? For which all streams am I eligible? Required score in IELTS for admission?
  13. Whether am I eligible to pursue 5th semester if there are backlogs in 3rd and 4th semesters of Diploma?
  14. Can I apply for admission in Canada after diploma in automobile engineering? -- [New]
  15. How can i apply for Student Visa for Canada after 12th?
  16. How much percentage do I need in B.Tech for pursuing MS in Canada?
  17. Am I eligible to pursue Diploma in Automobile Engineering at the age of twenty seven years?
  18. Can I study B.A. if disqualified in 10th ICSE 16 years ago?
12th May 2018, 05:56 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue PG Diploma course from Canada with criteria listed below?

Yes, you are eligible but have very less chance because you have obtained less marks in IELTS and Master's both.
Entry requirement to pursue PG Diploma in Canada:
You must have obtained at least 6.5 in IELTS.
You must have obtained ąt least 60% marks in Graduation.

Last edited by ppsahu; 12th August 2018 at 05:57 AM. Reason: Remove @
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?