4th November 2015, 03:21 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in GMAT for B.Com student of IGNOU?

Hello,
I am a student of IGNOU, studying B.Com. After my B.Com I want to give GMAT. Please tell me am I eligible for GMAT or not? Waiting for your reply.

10th November 2015, 08:47 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in GMAT for B.Com student of IGNOU?

Yes, you are eligible to appear in GMAT examination after completion of your B.Com course from IGNOU. There is no specific eligibility criteria required to appear in GMAT examination. Anyone irrespective of age, educational qualification, etc., are eligible to appear in GMAT examination. However, to get admission in MBA course on the basis of GMAT score, you must have completed Bachelor's degree from a recognised university. Since, you have completed your B.Com course from IGNOU, you are eligible to appear in GMAT examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?