5th August 2018, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get Master in Advanced Combinatorics admission in Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology?

Hello, can anyone of you let me know that what is the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology for Master in Advanced Combinatorics course? Please inform me regarding the eligibility. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply to study Master in Advanced Combinatorics in Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology?
  2. Course structure and duration of Master in Advanced Combinatorics in Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology?
  3. Can I pay course fee of Master in Advanced Combinatorics in EMI mode to Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology?
  4. Entrance exam available to study Master in Advanced Combinatorics in Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology?
  5. Procedure to get admission in Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology, Russia to study MS course?
  6. List of the colleges offering M.Tech in mechanical engg?
  7. Which stream a B.Aeronautics should study in MS from Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology, Russian Federation? How much fee required for it?
  8. Which are the universities offering MS in Russia? What is the fee structure?
  9. Colleges offering M.Tech course in CS and IT branches? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Entrance exam available to study Master of Valuation(Real Estate) in Institute of Science and Technology for Advanced Studies and Research? -- [New]
  11. Admission procedure to study Master of Valuation(Real Estate) in Institute of Science and Technology for Advanced Studies and Research?
  12. Am I eligible to appear for ISEET? I have got 57% marks in PCM and 61% aggregate in UP board
  13. Names of the institutes or colleges from where I can do MBA in Operations and Systems?
  14. List of best institutes in india pursuing M.Tech in Instrumentation
  15. Eligibility to study Master of Fashion Management in Indian Institute of Fashion Technology, Kolar?
  16. Will it be valuable to do M.E. Correspondence? Which university to prefer?
  17. Which NIT should I opt for after scoring 384 in GATE?
  18. List of best colleges to do M.Tech in Environmental Engineering
10th August 2018, 04:11 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get Master in Advanced Combinatorics admission in Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology?

In order to get admission in Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology to pursue Master in Advanced Combinatorics, you must hold a Bachelor's degree from any recognized university. Also you must have a score card of English language tests like IELTS or TOEFL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?