4th August 2018, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MBA(Finance) in Smeal College of Business, Penn State for BCom student? Requirements to get admission?

Hello Sir, I am a BCom student and I am interested to study MBA(Finance) from Smeal College of Business, Penn State in Abroad. Am I eligible to study this course? If yes, then please tell me about the requirements for getting admission.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams to study MBA(Finance) in Smeal College of Business, Penn State?
  2. When the admission of MBA(Finance) will be available in Smeal College of Business, Penn State?
  3. Information about MBA(Finance) offered in Smeal College of Business, Penn State? -- [New]
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of MBA(Finance) in Smeal College of Business, Penn State?
  5. Eligibility to study Master of Business(Fashion) in Rutgers Business School for B.Des student? Requirements to get admission?
  6. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Business Administration in Westcliff University for 12th student? Requirements to get admission?
  7. Eligibility to study BSc(Business Engineering) in Maastricht University for 12th Science student? Requirements to get admission?
  8. Eligibility to study MBA(Human Resource Management and Development) in Catholic University of Cameroon for BCom student? Requirements to get admission?
  9. Eligibility to study Master in Global Management in West Pomeranian Business School for BSc(Environmental Science) student? Requirements to get admission?
  10. Possibility to study BCom(Computer Applications) for 12th Commerce student? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Requirements to study PhD(Business Economics) in Adarsh College of Arts and Commerce?
  12. Can I study Master of Business Research in University of Southern Queensland being a BCom student?
  13. Eligibility to study BCom+LLB Honours in Jagran Lakecity University, Indore?
  14. Eligibility to study MCom(H) for BCom Pass student?
  15. Eligibility to study BS(Computer Engineering) in European University Cyprus for 12th student? Requirements to get admission?
  16. Can I study BCom(Computer Application) after completing 12th Science?
  17. Eligibility to study BCom(Financial Markets) in HR College of Commerce & Economics?
  18. Is it possible to get admission in Business on the basis of 10h standard by quiting 12th Science?
10th August 2018, 05:46 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MBA(Finance) in Smeal College of Business, Penn State for BCom student? Requirements to get admission?

No, you are not eligible being a BCom graduate. After completing BCom, you must pursue master's degree or one year post-graduate diploma. Eligibility for MBA(Finance) in Smeal College of Business, Penn State is as follows.

Applicant must have completed a four-year bachelor's degree or the master's degree examinations following a three-year bachelor's degree.
Or
Applicant must have completed 3 year bachelor's degrees followed by a one year full time post-graduate diploma, offered by an Indian University that is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities.
Or
Applicant who have completed the Chartered Accountancy final examination and awarded an Associate Membership (following a three-year bachelor's degree) are also eligible.*

=>Requirements:

1. Online Application (including):

GMAT/GRE*score card

IELTS/TOFEL score card for English Proficiency

Resume

Essay upto 600 words.

Transcripts

2. Video Application Response

3. Letters of Recommendation

For more details regarding requirements, please visit to the below mentioned link.
https://mba.smeal.psu.edu/admissions...nal-applicants
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?