6th December 2017, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission for my son in USA? Can his mother get Dependent Visa?

My son is in 4th Grade and next year. I want to send my son for schooling in USA. How can I get admission for my son in USA and can his mom get dependent Visa and also can work as she is qualified pharmacist?

7th December 2017, 08:43 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission for my son in USA? Can his mother get Dependent Visa?

To get admission for your son in USA, if you are in USA then, you can apply for dependent visa for your son. Once you get dependent visa for your son, you can take admission for him in any school. You can't work in USA even if you are a qualified pharmacist as you don't have the work visa in USA
8th December 2017, 05:48 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission for my son in USA? Can his mother get Dependent Visa?

In order to get your ward admitted in the school of USA, you need to apply for study Visa for your ward. If you want to shift your ward and your wife in USA, you need to apply for work Visa of USA to get a job there. A person cannot work without the work visa of USA even if she is a qualified Pharmacist.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?