20th April 2014, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for PhD in Europe with scholarship?

I done m.tech from NIT raipur , what is eligibity criteria doing ph.d in europe with geting scholarship or stipend

Related Questions:
  1. PhD admission and scholarship in UK or europe -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to get admission in PhD at UK or Europe? Details of Visa and staying there?
  3. Eligibility criteria to do MS or Ph.d in UK or Europe Universities? How to apply for scholarship in universities?
  4. What is the procedure to do PhD? How can I get the scholarship being OC candidate?
  5. Should I take industrial experience or can I enroll for PhD directly in Europe?
  6. Obtaining full scholarship to study Drug Development and Analysis in Europe or USA?
  7. GPAT is beneficial for PhD in Pharmacy? Details about criteria and scholarship?
  8. PhD in foreign countries with scholarship? How to find such colleges?
  9. What's the possibility for an African undergraduate to obtain scholarship in Europe(from 1st year)?
  10. Universities which offer scholarships for Ph.D degree? Eligibility criteria and selection pattern?
  11. Can I get a scholarship in PhD from AICTE recognized university after doing M. Pharmacy?
  12. Scholarships for PhD students?
  13. How Can I get fully funded scholarship?
  14. Can I do PG Diploma or PhD in Agriculture with scholarship from Abroad?
  15. In which course am I eligible to take admission in abroad after doing 2 years B.Tech in Electrical Technology?
  16. Criteria other than GRE for PhD in USA with scholarship? PhD from Abroad is valid in India?
  17. How may I get the details like course duration, total cost on course, scholarship for getting admission in Ph.D course with english stream?
  18. How to do Ph.D from Japan, Germany or US after completing B.Tech Biotech with 74%? What is the scholarship program for it? Can I do Ph.D without investing money?
21st April 2014, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility for PhD in Europe with scholarship?

First you got clear TOfEL/IelTS than apply for prefered list of universities if u are knowledgeble enough you will get it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?