22nd October 2017, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Marks required in Engineering to get admission in MS at Georgia Institute of Technology, USA? Fees and conditions for admission?

Sir, I am in final year of Mechanical Engineering and after it want to study MS from Georgia Institute of Technology, USA. So, tell me marks required in Engineering to get admission? Fees and conditions for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Engineering streams available in Georgia Institute of Technology, United States? Eligibility and fees required for admission?
  2. Whom to consult for admission in MS at Georgia Institute of Technology, USA?
  3. Procedure to get admission in Georgia Institute of Technology for MS program?
  4. Marks required in GRE and IELTS to get admission in MS at Florida Institute of Technology, USA? How much fees required for it?
  5. List of best colleges to get admission for M.Tech in Maharashtra with GATE marks in Mechanical stream?
  6. Procedure to get admission in Engineering course at Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA? Possibility get direct admission if become JEE Main topper?
  7. Georgia Institute of Technology, USA entrance exam syllabus of M.Tech in EEE and previous year question papers
  8. Georgia College and State University, Georgia both of them provide MBA course? Marks required for admission?
  9. Admission procedure and fee structure of Diploma in Computer Engineering course in Sigma Institute Of Technology & Engineering, Vadodara?
  10. What is the minimum percentage of marks required in HSC to get admission in government colleges?
  11. Cut off marks in BE EEE for admission in MS course at Rochester Institute of Technology, USA? Ranking of this university in USA?
  12. How can I get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT? Minimum percentage required and scholarship?
  13. Procedure to get admission in Rochester Institute of Technology, USA to study Computer Engineering course after BCA? Fee structure for whole course? Can I get admission without clearing IELTS exam?
  14. Is BDDIT Ghaziabad best for B.Tech?
  15. Eligibility to get admission in MS Aeronautical Engineering in Air Force Institute of Technology, USA? -- [New]
  16. Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical engineering
  17. Am I eligible to get admission in USA after completion of B.Tech after diploma course?
  18. Which best B.Tech colleges I can apply for after completion of UPTU? -- [Most Discussed]

25th October 2017, 08:22 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Marks required in Engineering to get admission in MS at Georgia Institute of Technology, USA? Fees and conditions for admission?

Let me inform you that admission in Georgia Institute of Technology, USA for MS in Engineering course are not provided on the basis of marks obtained in bachelors degree, instead it is provided on the basis of marks obtained by a candidate in the GRE and IELTS examinations. And no minimum marks is required to be eligible for GRE and IELTS examinations. However, I would suggest you to secure a minimum of 70% aggregate marks in your bachelor of Mechanical Engineering course.
Those candidates, who have completed bachelor's of Mechanical Engineering with good aggregate marks from a recognized university, are eligible to apply for admission in Georgia Institute of Technology, USA for MS in Mechanical Engineering after qualifying GRE (Graduate Record Test) and IELTS (International English Language Testing System) examinations. In order to get the information regarding fees, you are advised to visit the university official website or contact university and for the below I have mentioned details of the university;
Georgia Institute of Technology
Address: North Ave NW, Atlanta, GA 30332, USA
Phone: +1 404-894-2000

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?