3rd November 2016, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

How can I become a Commercial Pilot after completing class 12th (PCM)? Which entrance exam I have to give for the same?

Hello Sir, I want to become a Commercial Pilot, I have completed class 12th (PCM). I want to know how can I become a Commercial Pilot after completing class 12th (PCM)? Which entrance exam I have to give for the same? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to do Commercial Pilot Training in Abroad after completing 12th?
  2. How can I become a Commercial Pilot after completing class 12th? Which exam do I have to write?
  3. What steps should I follow to become a Commercial Pilot after completing class 12th?
  4. Can I do diploma course in aeronautical engineering to become a pilot in future?
  5. How to become a Pilot in Air Force or Commercial Pilot being a candidate of 12th class with non medical stream?
  6. What is the minimum percentage required in class 12th to become a Commercial Pilot? Which course do I need to pursue? -- [New]
  7. How to become a commercial pilot after passing 12th(PCM)
  8. What is the age requirement to give the entrance exam of commercial pilot after 12th
  9. Procedure to became a Pilot after completing 12th? Entrance exam and institutions for it?
  10. Is it possible to become a commercial pilot after B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I become a Commercial Airline Pilot after completion of Engineering?
  12. How to become a Pilot after completing 12th PCM?
  13. What is the minimum percentage required in class 12th to become a Pilot? How can I become a Pilot?
  14. How to become a commercial pilot after completing 12th?
  15. Am I eligible to become a Commercial Pilot without Mathematics in 12th?
  16. Can I become a Pilot after completing class 12th with Biology? What is the minimum marks required for admission in Pilot training Institutes?
  17. Which courses I can choose to become Commercial Pilot or Air Force Pilot after 12th
  18. What is the procedure to become a commercial pilot?
7th November 2016, 09:37 PM
rajneesh kumar18212

Default Re: How can I become a Commercial Pilot after completing class 12th (PCM)? Which entrance exam I have to give for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I want to become a Commercial Pilot, I have completed class 12th (PCM). I want to know how can I become a Commercial Pilot after completing class 12th (PCM)? Which entrance exam I have to give for the same? Please answer as soon as possible.

You need to crack the Pilot Battery test.
If you want to become a pilot then you can join after completing the Pilot battery test.
Or there is another way to become the pilot. You should have to complete your graduation for it.

After your graduation, you are eligible for the Air Force Common Entrance Test.
7th November 2016, 11:36 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I become a Commercial Pilot after completing class 12th (PCM)? Which entrance exam I have to give for the same?

After completion of 12th in PCM with 50% or above marks you can join commercial pilot license training program. You have to choose a private institution and fill the form. Some institutions also conducts pilot apptitude test for admission. This test is conducted in 3 stages : (1) Written test, (2) Interview and (3) Aptitude test. For being a pilot you have to keep yourself physically and mentally fit. Your eyesight should be normal.

These are some institution in which you can take admission:
1. Coimbatore flying club
2. Indira Gandhi rashtriya udan academy, Barely
3. Rajiv Gandhi aviation academy, Secundrabad
4. Indian aviation academy, Mumbai
5. Government flying training school, Bangalore

Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?