30th December 2014, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study M.Pharmacy in USA through GRE?

Hello
i have to do m.pharmacy in usa
i don't know which entrnace exam help me?
please tell me if i give gre exam then i can get admission?
please let me know immediately

31st December 2014, 10:34 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study M.Pharmacy in USA through GRE?

Yes, you can definitely get admission on the basis of GRE score in US universities for MS degree in pharmacy. However you need to also appear in one of the English proficiency tests- TOEFL/IELTS. However you cannot get the license of pharmacist in USA with the help of your post graduation course or the above mentioned exams. To get a license of pharmacist in USA, you need to appear in the exams- NAPLEX and FPGEE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?