15th November 2016, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance exams to give for getting MCA admission in USA?

I am student of Ty-BscIt. I wanna know which entrance exams are needed to get admission in USA for MCa? And its mentioned tat Job experience is needed, but i am still studying so i didnt get any chance to work. Is job experience necessary?

Related Questions:
  1. From which University in USA can I pursue MCA? What will be the total expense for pursuing MCA from USA?
  2. Which entrance exam to give for doing MCA in USA after completion of BCA in distinction? -- [New]
  3. Which is the best course for me after finishing BSc Electronics? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. IS there any entrance exam for admission in MCA at USA? Any scholarship is available for it?
  5. Can I get admission to study MCA if secured 50% in BCA? Entrance exams to study MCA?
  6. Procedure for admission in MS at USA? Colleges in USA and total expenditure? Which exam to give?
  7. How to do MS in Aerospace Engineering from USA? List of entrance exam and scholarship for it?
  8. How to get admission in USA for different branch? List of the top colleges in USA and the entrance exams to be taken to get admitted?
  9. Which entrance exam we need to give to get admission for doing MPT in Neuro from UK or USA?
  10. Can I continue my studies in USA doing MCA after completing B.Sc IT through NIIT?
  11. Eligibility to study M.Sc(Biotechnology) in USA? Entrance exams to be appear?
  12. List of entrance exams to study MCA in India for B.Sc(Computer Science) final year candidate?
  13. How to do MS in abroad? What exams should be given to take admission in USA or UK?
  14. List of entrance exams to study MBA in USA?
  15. Admission in MCA colleges without entrance exams and without management quota?
  16. Which entrance exams do I have to write to get into MCA course after BSc Computer Science?
  17. Admission for MS(computer Science) in USA after scoring 1070 in GRE?
  18. What are the exams to give for getting MS admission in USA top universities?
19th November 2016, 12:10 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exams to give for getting MCA admission in USA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am student of Ty-BscIt. I wanna know which entrance exams are needed to get admission in USA for MCa? And its mentioned tat Job experience is needed, but i am still studying so i didnt get any chance to work. Is job experience necessary?
You can do MS course in Abroad but you should qualify in GRE and TOEFL exam.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as a Foreign Language.

There is no any eligibility criteria. TOEFL exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in Reading, writing, Listening and Speaking sections of English language.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?