10th April 2011, 06:25 PM
aditya kwatra

Criteria for practicing in Singapore? Is there any fellowship which is mandatory?

i am a MDS from india.what are the other criterias for practising in singapore except for the entrance exam.can i get to pactise my speciality with the same exam or is there any fellowship mandatory.?

Related Questions:
  1. Chances of practicing in Singapore after passing BDS degree in India? Is it necessary to answer any test in Singapore?
  2. Is there any entrance exam for practicing in singapore after BDS? Eligibility for applying in Singapore?
  3. Is it mandatory to take up the qualifying examination to work in Singapore?
  4. Usefulness of Fellowship Diploma Certificate from Insurance of India? How it can help in earning money? Is it mandatory?
  5. Further studies in Singapore or MAlaysia or Dubai after practicing for one and half years in India?
  6. Information about Head & Neck Oncology fellowship or course in Singapore?
  7. How to pursue MS in Singapore? I want to pursue MS in Singapore
  8. Qualifying exams that I have to appear in order to practice in Singapore? i have completed BDS from India and currently practising in India for last 3 years
  9. Is it mandatory to qualify in NBDE-I & II to practice Dentist in USA for BDS doctor? How to prepare and study material for NBDE-I & II? How can I get license for practicing in USA?
  10. List of good universities in Singapore offering MBA program? What is the admission criteria and the overall expenses?
  11. Can I go for CA after graduation with Mathematics?
  12. Is there any other procedure to get the fellowship if application is closed? When the online submission will start again for fellowship? -- [New]
  13. Criteria to get MS admission in Singapore universities -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Criteria of Summer Research Fellowship in Prestigious Institution?
  15. How to get admission to M.Sc in good Universities in Singapore after BE?
  16. Scope of MDS Dentist in Singapore?
  17. What should I do after completing MBBS in Russia?
  18. How to get a job in Singapore after practicing 6 years in Bangladesh
5th October 2011, 11:45 AM
MADHURIMA SINGH06

Default Re: Criteria for practicing in Singapore? Is there any fellowship which is mandatory?

I am doing masters in library science course.
Can i get any opportunity to practice in sinpore libraries
25th November 2020, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Criteria for practicing in Singapore? Is there any fellowship which is mandatory?

Hello, I am bds from india i want to practice in singapore ,so should i do my masters from Singapore if yes then is there any entrance exam for that? or should i do mds from india ,what is the best option among these two.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?