9th October 2015, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

How can i get a chance to study M.Sc. in Chemistry in foreign country?

I am a bsc chemistry honours student. Now i want to study M.Sc. in some foreign country. So please tell me if i get a chance for this?

12th October 2015, 02:22 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i get a chance to study M.Sc. in Chemistry in foreign country?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a bsc chemistry honours student. Now i want to study M.Sc. in some foreign country. So please tell me if i get a chance for this?
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for M.Sc in Chemistry in Abroad after completing B.Sc in Chemistry Hons. Bachelor Degree in Chemistry or equivalent qualification is required qualification to be eligible for M.Sc in Chemistry in Abroad. However, you are required to qualify in GRE/ TOEFL/IELTS to be eligible for M.Sc Chemistry in Abroad. Here, I have listed some best universities which offer M.Sc in Chemistry.

Colleges Offering M.Sc Chemistry in Foreign Country:

University of Hull
Address: Cottingham Rd, Hull, Yorkshire HU6 7RX, United Kingdom
Phone: +44 1482 346311

Address: Epinal Way,
Loughborough LE11 3TU, United Kingdom
Enrollment: 17,008 (2013)
Phone: +44 1509 222222

University of Wollongong
Address: Northfields Ave, Wollongong NSW 2522, Australia
Phone: +61 2 4221 3555
Enrollment: 31,464 (2014)
14th October 2015, 04:35 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can i get a chance to study M.Sc. in Chemistry in foreign country?

I am happy to say you that you will definitely get chance to study M.Sc in abroad after completion of Graduation degree. Candidates completing their Graduation from a recognized University are eligible to apply for M.Sc in abroad. All you need to do is that qualify the entrance examinations like TOEFL/ IELTS / GRE to be eligible for M.Sc in Chemistry and after that you can apply for M.Sc in chemistry in foreign countries also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?