27th July 2015, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do B.Tech from abroad after completion of diploma in ECE from India?

Sir/Mam,

I am doing diploma from ECE in India but after this i want to go abroad for B.Tech in the same trade can i? also i am diploma after my 10th by securing 80% in 10th exams? if so plz tell me the whole procedure for this i shall be very thankful to you....!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do B.Tech from abroad after completion of diploma in ECE from India? -- [New]
  2. Can I do B.Tech from abroad after completing diploma in India?
  3. Is there any possibility to study abroad with scholarship after completion of diploma in ECE?
  4. What is the procedure I need to follow to study abroad after completion of diploma course?
  5. Procedure to get admission in any government college of Maharashtra to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Diploma in ECE student? What does Lateral Entry Test means?
  6. Which course is better in M.Sc in Abroad having completed B.Tech in ECE? Best university offering this course in Abroad?
  7. Chances to study B.Tech in Abroad for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  8. Which course I can apply for in abroad after completion of B.Pharma course in India?
  9. Is M.Tech in Abroad a better option or should i do it in India? Procedure for GATE and TOEFL
  10. How to go to B.Tech in Abroad after completing Biotech diploma?
  11. Courses equivalent to Master of Science offered in Abroad for 3 years Diploma in IT student?
  12. Am I eligible for PG Diploma in Canada? For which all streams am I eligible? Required score in IELTS for admission?
  13. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  14. What we can do after completion of Diploma in ECE to get a good job?
  15. B.Tech can be done from Canada after Diploma in India?
  16. Which country and college is the best for ECE? I am pursuing B.Tech in ECE
  17. What is the procedure to follow for studying in abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. Am I eligible to study in abroad after completion of 10th standard in India?
28th July 2015, 11:03 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do B.Tech from abroad after completion of diploma in ECE from India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I am doing diploma from ECE in India but after this i want to go abroad for B.Tech in the same trade can i? also i am diploma after my 10th by securing 80% in 10th exams? if so plz tell me the whole procedure for this i shall be very thankful to you....!
Yes, after completion of diploma course you are eligible to get admission in abroad for B.Tech course but you must have valid GRE and TOEFL score.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination. There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination open for all candidates who are willing to pursue for higher degree in abroad.

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as Foreign Language. This exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in in Reading, Listening, Writing, Speaking sections of English.
29th July 2015, 02:20 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do B.Tech from abroad after completion of diploma in ECE from India?

You must prepare for the SAT and TOEFL Examination.
You need to crack both of these Entrance Examinations and once you can do so you will be eligible to pursue the course of Electronics and Communication Engineering in the University of your choice according to your SAT and TOEFL Examination score.
So you must prepare for these two Examinations so that you can get a good score and in turn you can get admitted to very good college.
These are the two main hurdles you must clear to be eligible to study the course of Electronics and Communication Engineering from Abroad after the completion of your Diploma.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?