28th December 2015, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

How much should I score in GRE to qualify for admission into MS in abroad?

How much marks should be required in GRE exam to get colleges outside? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer soon!

13th January 2016, 08:09 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much should I score in GRE to qualify for admission into MS in abroad?

To get admission to study MS course in Abroad Universities, you must have to score at least 280 marks in GRE examination. Along with GRE examination, you need to appear in TOEFL/IELTS examination which helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. By qualifying and scoring good marks in these examination, you need to report your examinations scores for applying admission to MS course in Abroad Universities.
20th January 2016, 12:31 AM
Gazzbo

Default Re: How much should I score in GRE to qualify for admission into MS in abroad?

It is necessary to know your interested domain and university offering it
And getting above 291 you will get universities which have average amenities
320 above if you get then you will have universities of great amenities and opportunities and high package jobs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?