11th November 2016, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a job in Abroad after completing M.Sc in Physics? Which Country can I get a job in?

Respected Sir, I have completed M.Sc in Physics and now I want do job in any Abroad countries. So I want to know how can I get a job in Abroad after completing M.Sc in Physics? Which Country is good for doing job in? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get Job in Abroad after completion of B.Tech? Which country is better for Job Opportunities?
  2. What are the job opportunities in abroad without doing higher studies in abroad?
  3. What are the chance of getting a job in abroad with good salary after B.Sc in Biotechnology and botany?
  4. Suitable job in Abroad after B.A. Literature? Procedure to get job Abroad?
  5. Will I get job in Abroad after completing B.Pharma? Can't we do these jobs online?
  6. B.Sc Physics honours is a helpful course to go abroad and get a job there?
  7. What are the opportunities to get a Government job after completing M.Sc Physics?
  8. What are the major topics in M.Sc Physics? Can I get job other than lecturer if pursuing M.Sc correspondence?
  9. After completing B.Sc in H&HA how to go for Abroad for further studies?
  10. Government job in India and Abroad countries for BDS graduate?
  11. Am I eligible to go abroad for doing job oriented 2 years course while doing M.Sc Physics in India? -- [New]
  12. Job opportunities in government sector after completing MSc Physics? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How can I be a good Nurse in a good Hospital in Chennai or in Abroad? What are the courses and exams to clear for getting job Abroad? Which country would be suitable for me?
  14. Which is the best PG degree for me after completing B.Sc in physics, chemistry and maths?
  15. Can I go abroad after completing MSc IT? Which kind of job can I get in abroad? Which are the companies?
  16. Is it possible for me to get job in abroad after doing B.Sc course in India? or I need to study abroad as well to get the job?
  17. After M.Sc Photonics can I get job in India or Abroad or do I need to do PhD? Chances of getting foreign jobs after M.Sc Photonics?
  18. How to get a job in abroad after completing MBA with no experience?
24th October 2017, 05:51 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a job in Abroad after completing M.Sc in Physics? Which Country can I get a job in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed M.Sc in Physics and now I want do job in any Abroad countries. So I want to know how can I get a job in Abroad after completing M.Sc in Physics? Which Country is good for doing job in? Please answer as soon as possible.

You can get a job in abroad countries after completion of MSc Physics course. For getting a job in abroad countries, you should have very good knowledge in the subject and good communication skills. Many organizations in abroad countries prefer candidates with work experience in the relevant field. Therefore, it is better to get some work experience in India and then apply for a job in abroad. Most of the companies in abroad recruit candidates based on their skills so candidates with experience are preferred for jobs in abroad countries. You can apply for a job in various abroad countries after some experience like Middle East Countries, Australia, New Zealand etc.
29th November 2021, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get a job in Abroad after completing M.Sc in Physics? Which Country can I get a job in?

How to apply for any company and what are the companies in india to get experience??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?