10th December 2016, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a job in the USA Army after completing class 12th? Do I need to show residence proof in the Army?

Respected Sir, I am living in India and I am 12th pass. I am looking for job in USA, I am also interested to join USA Army. I want to know how can I get a job in the USA Army after completing class 12th? Do I need to show residence proof in the Army? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for a job in Indian Army after completing class 12th? When should I apply for the same?
  2. How to join Indian Army after completing 12th without NCC?
  3. Is there any job in Army or in Railway after completing 10th class?
  4. Am I eligible to join the Indian Army without completing Class 10th? Is it possible to pursue class 10th while working for the Indian Army?
  5. How can I join the Indian Army (Nursing) after completing class 12th with PCMB group?
  6. How a Nepali 10th class Kendriya Vidyalaya student can join Indian Army?
  7. Can I join the Army Law college after completing class 12th Computer Science without Maths? Can I join directly as my Father is in the Army?
  8. Am I eligible to become a Clerk in the Indian Army after completing my class 12th scoring 57% marks? -- [New]
  9. Am I eligible to join the Indian Army without completing class 10th? What is the procedure to join the Indian Army?
  10. kya me next year 10 th ki exam external de sakta hu ?
  11. How to get Job in Navy, Army or Air Force after completion of 12th Class with 35% of marks?
  12. Is it possible to repeat 12th standard in Army school after completing with Arts?
  13. Am I eligible to join Indian Army after completing 12th Arts with 50%? Minimum and Maximum height required to join Indian Army?
  14. Am I eligible to join NDA (Army Wings) after completing class 12th (PCM)?
  15. Can I get a job in Army after completing my class 10th
  16. Opportunities for girl candidate in Army after completing B.Com?
  17. How can I join the Indian Army after completing class 10th? Do I have to complete Graduation for joining the Indian Army?
  18. How to get a job in Indian Army after completing graduation in BCA? How to join Indian Army? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?