21st April 2016, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

How can I get scholarship to study MBA in Canada being a Pakistani?

Hello Guys,
I am from Islamabad, Pakistan. I wish to do MBA in Canada. I want to get scholarship for this. Please let me know how can I do this? Please help me to find out.

25th April 2016, 09:51 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get scholarship to study MBA in Canada being a Pakistani?

It is nice to see you aspire for higher studies. You can definitely get scholarship in order to study MBA in Canada although you are from Pakistan. Any overseas student can get scholarship on the following grounds.

- Excellent performance in the entrance exams based on which admission is done like GMAT, TOEFL, IELTS, etc.
- Outstanding performance in the field of academics during the course.
- Getting some exceptional achievement in the field of extra curricular.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?