17th November 2017, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Master of Arts in Digital Journalism​ at Institute of Art, University of London?

Sir, I want to study Master of Arts in Digital Journalism​ from Institute of Art, University of London. Please tell me how to get admission in this university?

Related Questions:
  1. Foreign higher studies option after BFA? In which entrance exam to appear?
  2. Selection procedure of University of the Arts London for MA Fine Arts? Requirements and fees for admission?
  3. List of institutes which offer Master of Fine Arts in India? Procedure and eligibility to get admission?
  4. Best career to pursue after BA History honours?
  5. Essential courses to make career in NGO?
  6. Correspondence Master of Fine Arts program for B.A. graduate who has completed 2 years Diploma in Art & Craft course?
  7. Guidelines for applying in MBA Abroad?
  8. Which courses should I opt after completing B.A English
  9. Procedure of getting admission to Commercial Arts after 12th Arts? How to get form and other details of the entrance exam?
  10. Detailed Information regarding Post Graduation in Psychology course in JNU?
  11. I am an Indian student doing PG Diploma in Culinary Arts at London and want to do Masters in Culinary Arts in Canada : How to apply for the course? Universities offering the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Entrance exams to do Master of Law in University of London and University of Cambridge? Requirements to get admission?
  13. How can I get admission to study Bachelor of Fine Arts after completing 12th Commerce?
  14. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Visual Effects in Image Institute of Digital Technology? -- [New]
  15. Which is the best coaching centre in Kolkata for M.Phil in english? I have completed M.A in english
  16. Can I do M.A in arts subjects after B.Com degree?
  17. Cost and other details of Wedding Photography course
  18. MBA course is available in University of Arts London? Procedure to get admission?
22nd November 2017, 10:16 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to get admission in Master of Arts in Digital Journalism​ at Institute of Art, University of London?

In order to be eligible for Master of Arts in Digital Journalism at Institute of Art, University of London, you must have completed bachelor's degree in the relevant discipline from a recognized university.
You must have to appear and qualify in GRE (Graduate Record Examination) and IELTS (International English Language Testing System) in order to be eligible for admission in Master's of Arts in Digital Journalism at Institute of Art, University of London. After getting a valid score in the aforesaid examinations, you should apply for admission in your desired university. You will be given admission on the basis of your performance in the aforesaid examinations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?