6th April 2017, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

MBA course is available in University of Arts London? Procedure to get admission?

Hello. I have completed bachelor degree course with 42 % and want to study MBA from University of Arts London. Is this course available in this university? Procedure to get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Harvard University, Stanford University or London Business School, which is best to study MBA? Procedure to get admission?
  2. Admission procedure to study MBA in London? List of entrance exams to get admission?
  3. Application procedure for Masters in Culinary Arts from Canada?
  4. I am an Indian student doing PG Diploma in Culinary Arts at London and want to do Masters in Culinary Arts in Canada : How to apply for the course? Universities offering the course?
  5. Procedure to get admission in B.A Honors in Panjab University after completing 12th Arts?
  6. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs to study MBA in London?
  7. Procedure for admission in JMI University for an economical backward student having scored 74.4% in +2 with Arts?
  8. Procedure of getting admission to Commercial Arts after 12th Arts? How to get form and other details of the entrance exam?
  9. What exams to prepare for admission in MBA at University of London?
  10. What's the procedure for taking admission in MCA course at Jodhpur University(Jodhpur)? I've passed 10+2 with arts
  11. How much marks and which exams do I need to undertake to get into colleges like London Business School, France, University of Oxford for MBA course?
  12. When will I get the admission form from North Orissa University? Procedure for admission in this university?
  13. Procedure to take admission in University of Liverpool, London to do Ph.D in English? How can I get visa for it?
  14. Which are the colleges conducting M.Tech Mechatronics course in London? Information about the MBA courses in London?
  15. Admission procedure and dates for par time PGDID at Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University?
  16. How to get admission in CIMA course at London? Best institutions in London for it?
  17. Admission in London University after BA from Vinayak Mission University?
  18. Procedure to get admission in D.ed college in Goa University after passing 12th with Arts -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?