17th November 2017, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in MS Aerospace Engineering at Hong Kong University of Science and Technology?

I am an Aerospace Engineering student and willing to do MS from Hong Kong University of Science and Technology. Please tell me how to get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Best stream for engineering at Hong Kong University of Science and Technology? Eligibility and procedure to get admission?
  2. Best universities in abroad to study Masters in Architecture and Construction
  3. Detailed admission test to study BS in Hong Kong University of Science and Technology?
  4. Detailed information and entrance exam available to study B.Tech in Hong Kong University of Science and Technology?
  5. Which are the best institutes for CS? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Procedure to get admission in MS at University of Hong Kong? Which are the streams available?
  7. How to get admission in MS Metallurgy at Hong Kong University of Science and Technology? Will I have to face language problems?
  8. Details regarding admission in M.Sc Ethical Hacking course at The University of Hong Kong?
  9. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission in Robotics Engineering course at The Hong Kong Polytechnic University? Will I have to write entrance exam? Where to get applicaion form?
  10. Steps to get admission in MS Metallurgy at University of Hong Kong?
  11. How to get admission in Masters in Finance in Faculty of Business, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University?
  12. Hong Kong Polytechnic University is best to study MS for Indian students? Mode of study and requirements for it?
  13. How can I get admission to study MBA in HKUST Business School, Hong Kong?
  14. Is it possible get a job as a fresher in Hong Kong after completion of B.Pharm course?
  15. Aerospace Engineering colleges in Pune and their eligibility criteria details? -- [New]
  16. Is there any school which would help me to join NASA in future?
  17. How can I join NASA after passing 10th class?
  18. Entrance exam with issue date of Vienna University of Technology to study BE Aerospace Science? Details regarding this university?
22nd November 2017, 10:38 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to get admission in MS Aerospace Engineering at Hong Kong University of Science and Technology?

Instead of MS Aerospace Engineering, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology offer M.Sc Aeronautical Engineering course to those candidates who have completed bachelors degree course in the relevant discipline from a recognized university. Candidates those who are willing to take admission in Hong Kong University of Science and Technology to purse Master's in Aeronautical Engineering, must have to appear and qualify in GRE and IELTS/TOEFL entrance exams. After getting a valid score in the aforesaid entrance tests, candidates can apply for admission in the said university for Master's degree course. On the basis of their performance in the aforementioned examinations, candidates will be given admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?