23rd November 2015, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission under Chemistry Honours in any abroad universities?

I want to study chemistry honours in abroad. So please tell me how to get admission under Chemistry Honours course in any of the abroad universities?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is better to study among MBA and M.Com in Abroad for B.Com candidate? Procedure to get admission?
  2. List of universities which offer M.Sc(Biochemistry) to B.Sc(Chemistry) candidate in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?
  3. MAy I get the chance to study Chemistry honours in Bethune? How many Chemistry honours seats are there?
  4. Procedure to get admission in MS in abroad?
  5. Which Chemistry course can i pursue for further studies in abroad?
  6. Universities which offer PhD in Abroad without any entrance exam? Detailed information, admission procedure and date of admission?
  7. What kind of stipend can I expect from the universities offering Ph.D in Abroad? Procedure to take admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What will be the total expense spent if I want to do MS course in US, UK, Canada or Australia?
  9. How to do MS from abroad after doing BSc physics honors from Delhi University
  10. Scope of B.Sc honours in Chemistry in terms of job options?
  11. Should I have to mention only Honours paper’s percentage for admission in MCA being a B.Sc(Chemistry) student?
  12. Universities offering chemistry course in abroad? How much to be scored in GRE to get these courses?
  13. How to do MS from abroad after my graduation? I am doing BSc physics honors from Delhi University
  14. List of universities which offer MD in Cardiology in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  15. List of universities which offer B.E. to Diploma student in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  16. Details about getting scholarships for doing MS in UK or US?
  17. List of universities which offer PhD in Organic Chemistry with scholarship in Abroad
  18. Is it possible to study abroad after completing B.Tech in CSE stream?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?