18th February 2016, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

Validation of B.Tech degree from EILLUM University to study abroad and government job in India?

Sir, I have complete my b.tech in mechanical engineering from Eillum university and I want to know tht its valid for go abroad or do job in govt sec....please its urgent..8054418881 ...

Related Questions:
  1. How many years of studies required for job in Abroad? How can I apply for government jobs after passing JC(2) Abroad?
  2. How can a Indian student study MBA degree in abroad?
  3. Is it possible for me to get job in abroad after doing B.Sc course in India? or I need to study abroad as well to get the job?
  4. List of WHO recognized universities which offer PG course in Abroad for MBBS Doctor? Can I get job after competing PG from Abroad?
  5. Is Manav bharti university is valid for getting a government job as well as private job for world wide?
  6. Which is better to study MS in Abroad or to study M.Tech in India for B.Tech(Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering) candidate?
  7. Is AMIE equal to B.Tech?
  8. Can I study MDS in Abroad after completing BDS in India? Job opportunities in Abroad?
  9. Scope of Chemistry Honours in India as well as in abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  11. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  12. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  13. What is the criteria for government job being a MBBS degree holder from abroad?
  14. How to get a job in abroad after passing 12th in non medical?
  15. Can I study and get job in Abroad after completing B.Com?
  16. Will it be suitable to study in India to do a job abroad?
  17. What are the job opportunities in abroad without doing higher studies in abroad?
  18. Which is the best PG degree for me after completing B.Sc in physics, chemistry and maths?
18th March 2016, 09:21 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Validation of B.Tech degree from EILLUM University to study abroad and government job in India?

Yes, the B.Tech degree which is obtained from EIILM (Eastern Institute for Integrated Learning in Management) University is valid for pursuing your higher studies in Abroad and even for applying to government jobs in India. The EIILM University is recognised and approved by University Grants Commission (UGC). As EIILM is a recognised university, your B.Tech degree is valid fto study Abroad and for Government jobs in India.
10th January 2017, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Validation of B.Tech degree from EILLUM University to study abroad and government job in India?

I have b.tech from arni university and I want to study abroad is my degree is valid in canada.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?