17th May 2017, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

Which college I can apply after completion of BBA in abroad? Which job to apply in abroad after studies to get good salary?

I wanted to do BBA in aviation BBA/BBM after 12th from commerce without maths tell these courses in which college of north campus and other colleges as well. Salary package after complete these degree in abroad. How to apply to abroad after complete these degree? Which college I can apply for higher studies? and how to get job with higher salary in abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. Which course I can apply for in abroad after completion of B.Pharma course in India?
  2. Can I do MS after BUMS? Details after PG courses?
  3. How can I study abroad after doing B.Com? What is the procedure to apply in the colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is it possible for me to get a job in abroad after completion of B.Sc Computer Science course? Do I need to do any other extra course in abroad to get the job?
  5. How many years of studies required for job in Abroad? How can I apply for government jobs after passing JC(2) Abroad?
  6. Can I pursue my further studies from abroad after completion of matriculation with 68% marks? What's the procedure for the same? Can I get part time job in abroad during my studies?
  7. Can I apply for higher studies in abroad after completion of B.Com with less than 50 percentage marks? -- [New]
  8. Is B.Sc from VMU DDE valid to apply for course in abroad?
  9. Is it possible to study abroad after completing B.Tech in CSE stream?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for TOEFL to study Abroad being a BBA student?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for TOEFL to study Abroad being a BBA student?
  12. How can I apply for scholarship exam to study in Abroad?
  13. List of good job in abroad? How to apply for them in US and Australia?
  14. What are the chances of getting a job after completion of M.Sc course in abroad?
  15. Can I pursue my career in abroad after completing M.Com from Bangalore?
  16. Various recommended methods to go Abroad for studies after graduation?
  17. Which course I can take up to do in abroad after completion of B.Com course?
  18. From where to study the CPL course in India and Abroad? How should I apply for jobs abroad after completion of the course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?