25th April 2017, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

How to get study visa to study under graduate course in Business and Management from Colorado State University? Can I pay fees in installment?

Hello sir, I want to get admission in under graduate course in Business and Management at Colorado State University. Please tell me how to get study visa for it? Can I pay fees in installment?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MBA in correspondence after completing B.Com?
  2. Can I get study visa of Canada after 6 bands in IELTS?
  3. Can a 12th with 55% and 5.5 bands in IELTS get study visa of Australian National University to study under graduate course?
  4. Whether B.A. from Manav Bharti University is acceptable for Australian study Visa?
  5. Am I eligible to get visa to study in USA if I have scored 60% marks in 12th?
  6. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in KSOU?
  7. Which university is best to study Master Of Finance and Accounting (MFA)? Fees to study this course?
  8. Information about post study Visa in UK?
  9. Documents required to apply for Study Visa of Portugal for Management course? Should I have to attend an Interview for Study Visa?
  10. How long will it take to process Iran Study Visa? Should I have to apply online?
  11. Can I apply for a study visa where I can simultaneously study and work?
  12. Will embassy give me Australian study visa on the basis of 5.5 overall band in IELTS?
  13. Chances to get study visa of Melbourne or Queensland if got 55% in 12th and 6 bands in IELTS?
  14. Possibility to get admission in The University of British Columbia to study under graduate course after 12th (Mathematics) with 74% and 5.5 bands in IELTS? How to get admission?
  15. Expenses for doing MBA in IIM? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which course should I pursue after completing BBA that will be good for my career?
  17. Can I pursue BBA after completing BA course? Procedure of admission
  18. Should I study PhD in Management/Economics after completing M.Com in Business Management? Eligibility criteria and fee expenses to study?
13th June 2017, 11:01 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get study visa to study under graduate course in Business and Management from Colorado State University? Can I pay fees in installment?

To get study visa for pursuing your undergraduate course in Business and Management from Colorado State university, you should have secured admission in the course in that university. You need to have good SAT/ ACT and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations scores to apply for admission to undergraduate course in Colorado State university. Once, you have secured admission in the course, you can apply for Study visa and if it is approved, you can pursue your under graduate course in Business and Management from Colorado State university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?