25th February 2017, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Which university is best to study Master Of Finance and Accounting (MFA)? Fees to study this course?

Dear sir, I have completed B.Com and want to study Master Of Finance and Accounting (MFA) degree. Which university is best for it? Fees to study this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Job market scenario for Master in Finance & Accounting? Is it worth doing MFA?
  2. Which university is best to study Master Of Finance and Accounting (MFA)? Fees to study this course? -- [New]
  3. Can I study Master of Financial Accounting after completing B.Com(Accounts)?
  4. List of colleges which offer Master of Finance & Accounting course in Bangalore? Procedure to get admission?
  5. Am I eligible to study Master of Finance and Accounting course for B.Com(Accounting) graduate?
  6. Is it possible to study Master of Financial Accounting for BBA student?
  7. Can I study MFA through distance learning scheme being a Diploma in Fine Art holder? Duration of this course and fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What educational courses can I do after doing B.Com from PU
  9. Is it beneficial to study MFA instead of M.Com after B.Com?
  10. How it cost to study Diploma in Accounting and Finance course? Where should I study this course?
  11. What specialization should I opt to study in MFA if pursuing BFA in Painting? Job opportunities after completing MFA?
  12. How can I get Visa to study Master's in Accounting in Columbia University?
  13. Detailed information and entrance exam to study Master of Finance and Acocunting course? Scope of this course?
  14. Can I study MFA after completing B.A.(Visual Arts)?
  15. Is it compulsory to appear entrance exam for study Master of Finance and Accounting in Aligarh Muslim University? Can I get fee concession? Total fee expenses of this course?
  16. What extra courses can I do after B.Com?
  17. Am I eligible to study Master in Financial Accounts being a BCA final semester student?
  18. List of foreign universities having campus in India providing Master in Finance and Human Resources course? Fees to study this course?
26th February 2017, 10:44 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which university is best to study Master Of Finance and Accounting (MFA)? Fees to study this course?

Master Of Finance and Accounting is a post graduate course and the duration is 2 years. Candidates who are interested to pursue this course should have completed their graduation with 50% marks from a recognized college/university. 5% of marks relaxation is there for reserved category candidates. The total fees for this course may start from approximately Rs. 2,00,000/- and may differ in other institutes depending upon their standards.

Here are some of the best universities to study the above mentioned course:

> Acharya Institute of Graduate Studies. (Bangalore, Ph - 9731762177)

> Aligarh Muslim University. (Uttar Pradesh, Ph - 0571 2702607)

> Alliance Business School. (Bangalore, Ph - 080 27841600)

> Ganga Kaveri Institute of Science and Management. (Bangalore, Ph - 080 23527245)

> Goutham College. (Bangalore, Ph - 080 23118101)

> Government Ramnarayan Chellaram College of Commerce and Management. (Karnataka, Ph - 080 22262889)

> Indore Professional Studies Academy. (Madhya Pradesh, Ph - 9826028161)

> Nalanda School of Management College. (Lucknow, Ph - 0522 4048118)

> NIMS University. (Rajasthan, Ph - 9784767000)
26th February 2017, 11:37 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which university is best to study Master Of Finance and Accounting (MFA)? Fees to study this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir, I have completed B.Com and want to study Master Of Finance and Accounting (MFA) degree. Which university is best for it? Fees to study this course?

The Master of Finance and Accounting (MFA) course is available in various universities in India. You can study the course in the Acharya Institutes, Bangalore. The eligibility to study the Master of Finance and Accounting course is a bachelor’s degree in commerce/accounting/management/economics with at least 50% marks from any recognized university. The course duration will be two years. For taking admission, you can apply online. The fee for the course will vary from one institution to another. So for exact fees details can contact the institution. The Acharya Institutes website link is Click Here
26th February 2017, 08:50 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

List of universities offering master of finance and accounting in India:

Acharya Institute of graduate studies
Acharya institutes, Acharya Doctor Sarvepalli
Radhakrishnan Road
Bangalore, Karnataka

Aligarh Muslim University
University Road
Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh

Ganga Kaveri Institute of Science and Management
Dr Rajkumar Road, 3rd stage, Bangalore, Karnataka

Government fine arts Institute
472, MG Road, Indore
Madhya Pradesh

The fee structure vary from University to University and in Government Universities the fees is very less in comparison to private universities. It can be in between 50 to 60000 per annum.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?