18th June 2016, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job in Europe or USA having 10 years work experience after Panchkerma?

Hello my wife is having BAMS degree & PG in panchkerma & having 10 years work experience. So please let know us how to get job in europe or usa. & please provide me details.

Related Questions:
  1. Work experience is good for MS in USA?
  2. Can I go to US after Diploma in Mechanical for earning purpose?
  3. Can I get any benefit to study MS in USA having a work experience?
  4. How to get admission in MS in USA after four years of work experience? Tips to crack GRE ? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can we get a job in USA with PGDM degree from India?
  6. Will there be any Job Opportunities for me in USA after completion of B.Sc Nursing and with 1 year work experience?
  7. Is it good to do 1 year MBA in abroad without work experience? What is the fee structure of USA and Australia for 1 year MBA?
  8. How can I get job in United kingdom and USA being a B.Tech in Electrical Engineering having five years work experience?
  9. Will I get job after completing MBA from USA having a work experience of 10 years in a government organization?
  10. Can i work as Accountant in America after B.Com?
  11. Can I apply for Ph.D from USA after M.Sc from Nepal without any work experience?
  12. Job vacancies in UK, USA, Australia, Japan, Israel and Europe for PG Diploma holder in Agribusiness Management?
  13. How to apply for MS course from USA? Does work experience helps in getting good college?
  14. Procedure to study M.Sc in Hematology along with part time job for a B.Sc(MLT) candidate who has 4 years of work experience?
  15. Can i get job in USA after B.Com and 1.5 years experience in international BPO?
  16. Will my content editor job experience counted for doing MBA in USA B Schools?
  17. Which entrance exams to give for getting MCA admission in USA? -- [New]
  18. How much marks should be scored in GRE and TOFEL to do MS in USA with 4 years experience?
20th June 2016, 08:35 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job in Europe or USA having 10 years work experience after Panchkerma?

You can't directly get a job in Europe or USA even if you 10 years of work experience. You can go and do job in Europe or USA, you only if you are working in any company at present and if they send you to Europe or USA. To get a job in Europe or US, first you have to study there and after completion of the course, you are eligible to get a job in Europe or USA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?